[𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞] - 043

Not proof read.

Location: Dogtown/Golden heights

Stepping outside of Farida's clinic I flip my coat collar up and tuck my hands in my coat pockets - In my peripheral vision a name appeared - Reed.

"Operation with Farida was successful." I mumble as I'm pelted by rain, "I hope you're not feeling too raw post Farida's work, it's time to intercept and supplant the net runners. One hiccup - our access to Charon exotic's was cut. They musta discovered us."

"What's our next move then?" My brows furrow as I scroll through my contacts, "We know they were last in the city center, headed our direction. Find a vantage point near the entrance of Dogtown, you'll grab a trace on the runners as they drive to the meetin." Reed stated whilst I scan the buildings.

My gaze lands on the scaffolding of a derelict building above Farida's clinic - climbing the scaffolding I pulled myself up onto the edge of the building - shimmying across I got down on a knee at the edge of the platform. "In position."

"Okay, now I'm gonna need you to confirm a visual for me. Scan the vehicles entering Dogtown. One's bound to be them."

Casting my gaze to the rain wet streets below - an Alvarado villefort drives by - followed by a barghest convoy.

"Clean so far. Doubt Hansen would send a security escort for a pair of runners though." I mumble - Reed hums in agreement. "Mhm, additional support for the stadium, most likely."

My gaze lands on a Hella Archer - followed by a thorton - a Cortes Villefort swerves and crashes into a cement truck.

Turning my attention to the duo of Brennan Apollo bike, "Bikers, doubt they'd swap for bikes last minute."

"Nah, not their style. Onto the next."

My eyes narrow at the sleek Quadra sport R-7 Charon, "Found em. Both are inside - the signal, you got it?"

"Got it - not gonna slip off our radar anymore. Good work. It's still a little early for the meet with Hansen, they'll stop somewhere - kill time." Climbing down the scaffolding and landing back on solid ground, I made my way to the footbridge.

"Ok they're stationary. And out of the car. They're walking towards the club now - N/N, you're clear to head for the car. Get to it." Crossing the railing - I dropped down the scaffolding and stepped into the parking lot. "Are you in position?"