Chapter 12: Villain Queen (12)

Start from the beginning

"Xu Yi, you are going to be a doctor in the future, how can this small body support a surgery in the future..."

"You need to exercise more..."

Song Xuyi's face was dull, he didn't bother to pay attention to the female villain's hypocritical exhortations, and silently took out a small bluetooth headset and stuffed it in his ears, with a puff of breath in his chest, he rushed forward...

Probably because of his anger, Song Xuyi performed supernormally, and quickly finished running around and returned to the gate of the courtyard.

After condemning the female villain together with the system along the way, Song Xuyi also calmed down: that's good, the female villain has exposed her disguise, and there is no need for him to pretend to be a fan in the future.

Heaving a sigh of relief, Song Xuyi was about to enter the courtyard when one of his earphones was taken off by Zhao Qingyu. Zhao Qingyu who chased after him still had that disgusting smile on his face: "What song makes you so addicted? Let me come too..."

Before finishing the words "Listen", the smile on Zhao Qingyu's face stopped abruptly when he heard the sound of ancient bells, wooden fishes from "Heart Sutra" in the earphones, and his expression showed a rare stiffness.

She turned to look at Song Xuyi, who stared at her with puckered lips, with anger written all over his face.

"You, haha..."

Zhao Qingyu finally couldn't help laughing—

She laughed like never before, until tears flowed from her eyes, and until Song Xuyi looked at her from condemnation to confusion...

She must think she is crazy, right?

Zhao Qingyu didn't say anything, she slowly put the earphones back into Song Xuyi's hand, and hugged Song Xuyi gently.

"Xu Yi, you are so cute."

As cute as a persistent and innocent child, I can't help but want to get close to you, but I'm afraid I'll blaspheme you.

Female villains are so annoying!

Song Xuyi felt that it was a mistake for him to come here this time.

She was like a poor rabbit who jumped into the gray wolf's territory foolishly and dizzy. With Zhao Qingyu here, Song Xuyi was almost certain that she would live an extremely 'rich and colorful' life in the days to come.

Sure enough, at night, Zhao Qingyu's text message was sent to Song Xuyi's cell phone.

"Your body needs exercise, let's go for a run at seven o'clock tomorrow morning!"

Song Xuyi pursed his lips and didn't want to talk to her, but then he sent the next text message.

"I'll wait for you downstairs on time, it doesn't matter if you sleep in late, I'll go upstairs and call you^_^..."

Song Xuyi read Zhao Qingyu's subtext: Don't try to escape.

This is the threat of Chiguoguo!

Song Xuyi gritted her molars fiercely, but she knew too well the heroine's virtue of keeping her promises, so she could only reluctantly set the alarm clock at 6:30 in the morning.

Song Xuyi tossed and turned all night, and was ready to be teased by the female villain while running. However, to Song Xuyi's surprise, Zhao Qingyu didn't deliberately tease her again when running, and seemed to have changed back to the seemingly gentle and kind, but actually rejected people for thousands of miles. Outside Zhao Qingyu.

Villain Heart, Sea Needle.

Song Xuyi also didn't want to guess the reason for Zhao Qingyu's change: it just happened that Zhao Qingyu stopped teasing her, and Song Xuyi was happy and at ease.