Ch.4// The Brawl

An- As of right now don't know if I want to release the smut first, but it's supposed to come before this chapter. At the same time, it won't matter because I know some of you want to skip that chapter soooo.

Now that we are back on track in love with the demon. We are now here to set things right. So the current course of action is to fight the big baddy. To keep things short and sweet, we are up against Willson Arch.

IMPORTANT An- I'm going, to be honest, I forgot to lead on your going to fight the Duke of madness, but, sum up, kill Wilson and reset the cycle.

As we walked through the dimly lit corridors of the abandoned studio, the ink demon loomed over, its shadow casting an eerie presence. Despite its monstrous appearance, I walked confidently beside it. Enjoying a stroll through the halls knowing it may be our last.

The ink demon, on the other hand, was massive and ominous, its ink-black body towering over everything in its path. Its long, sharp claws scraped against the walls as it walked, leaving deep gouges in the crumbling architecture; it was hot.

Despite our differences, the two of us seemed to be comfortable in each other's presence. They walked in perfect unison, almost as if we were in sync with each other's movements.

As we continued down the winding corridors, the ink demon suddenly halted, its massive form looming ominously in front of the character. The character instinctively took a step back, but then leaned in close, their eyes sparking with a mischievous glint.

"What's the matter, I asked, raising an eyebrow. "You seem tense."

The ink demon growled menacingly, its face contorted in anger. He is pissed about wilsons control over the studio.

"Come on, lighten up," I teased, giving the ink demon a playful nudge. "We're going to take down that prick, remember?"

And with that, the two of us continued down the corridor, our shadows casting eerie silhouettes against the walls. Despite the ominous atmosphere, we enjoyed each other's company, each with our agenda but united in our purpose.

Third person (never seen before in my writing style)

Together, they made their way through the studio, battling ink monsters and solving puzzles. Y/n was amazed at how effortlessly the Ink Demon dispatched their enemies, and she couldn't help but feel a little intimidated by his power but also slightly aroused.

As they approached Wilson Arch's lair, Y/n began to tremble with fear. She had never faced a foe as powerful as him before being told horrors by the ink demon, and she wasn't sure if she was ready for what lay ahead.

The Ink Demon sensed her hesitation and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't be afraid," he said. "Together, we can defeat him, as cheesy as that sounds." "Plus, your ass is looking fine."

With renewed courage, Y/N charged ahead, with the Ink Demon close behind. They fought through Wilson Arch's keepers, using their combined strength and skill to overcome every obstacle.

Finally, they arrived at Wilson Arch's lab. The room was dark and foreboding, with strange machines and pipes lining the walls. Wilson Stood in front of them with a dumb drawing of his deviant art oc.

"So, you've come to stop me, have you?" he sneered. "You're too late. The ink is mine, and I control everything within it."

The Ink Demon stepped forward, a menacing growl rumbling in his throat. "You don't control me," he spat. "And you don't control Y/n either. I'm here to claim what's rightfully mine."

A fierce battle ensued, with Wilson Arch using every trick in his arsenal to defeat the Ink Demon and Y/n. But they were determined, and they fought with all their might.

In the end, it was the Ink Demon who dealt the final blow. With a mighty roar, he plunged his claws into Wilson Arch's chest, tearing out the source of his power.

As Wilson Arch lay defeated on the ground, Y/n looked at the Ink Demon with newfound respect. "We make a pretty good team," she said with a smile.

The Ink Demon grunted in response, but y/n could tell he was pleased. Thinking it was all done and over interrupted came as what seemed to be Wilson corpsed dragged the last fight of his body into some chainsaw contraption.

Y/N POV again

Y/n: Did he finish himself off?

I looked back to the sexy beast, but only concern laced his face. His stubby hoof legs carried him hastily to the room to the right as I hurried after him. Now in what seems to be an arena room of some sort. A monster hoisted himself out of the ink. Looking to be a fucked up version of Wilson's Gemsona from steven universe.

Pretty fugly, not going to lie, but I know some cuckhead out there finds this hot. I ignored eye contact with the Ink demon after I finished that thought.

I snapped back to reality when an anchor almost squashed my ink body. As it missed me, it hit some machinery behind me. The amalgamation let out a shriek of pain while pulling back the big ass anchor. The ink demon seemed to take note of this and started to destroy one himself.

I led the anime eye girly pop to destroy the two other electrical pillars when the ink demon finished tearing apart his.

Shipahoy bitch seems to spiral and crawl out of his little ink puddles toward me. Cornered as the Ink demon hot as even jumped onto him like a cat. Pushing him down to the floor and biting into his neck like a god; I wish that were me. The demon pulled him back into the ink puddles disappearing for a second only to reappear not for long.

A/N - okay I know this one is short and to be honest I suck at dragging out parts and I want to make the last chapter here somewhat long and sweet. I will come back to the smut ladies calm down I HOPEFULLY will post it here soon after this <3 toodle-oo my little shit bricks.

1,040 words