Ch.2 //The Demons Property

Your POV My eyes flutter open, waking up on the shoulder of a beast or what id call hot. I'm still confused about how this fucker can walk with all this boob; he's all upper body, my god.

Quick AN) this chapter is the hardest I've wroten cause the bond them slowly getting close. I've written this chapter three times so far, and I'm about to bash my head into my keyboard. Back to the story anyways.

I start to think of ways to escape this demon. I'm not even sure if I want to. What if I could get information out of him?

Y/N: Good morning, Mr. Ink demon He pauses a moment, a little caught off guard.

Ink demon; Beautiful weather we are having, Ms. darling.
Shit, this man is a master manipulator; he is playing off my flabergasting. Too bad I'm ready to get gaslighted.

Y/N: Where even are we?

Ink Demon: You'll see.

Y/N: Why am I getting a free piggyback ride?
Without saying a word, he drops me as I faceplant into the ground.
I don't know about you, but that fucker is tall. Rubbing my forehead in pain, I look at him, walking away not before he stops to look at me. Even with his eyes covered, I can feel them looking straight into mine.

Ink Demon; Are you coming, or do I have to carry you again?
Pausing; to think before speaking again.

Y/N; What if I don't come with you at all? He is silent, turning my way and coming over to me. Frozen in place as I'm still sitting on the floor. He leans down to my ear once more. I feel adrenalin kick in, and my face starts to heat up.

Ink Demon; This is my realm; therefore, you are my property. I could tear your insides out like lost ones, but I've never seen another demon. So unless you piss me off, you're stuck with me forever, darling. So he doesn't want me dead, but god damn. I could get used to being an object.

An) Haha, women joke. I know that there are people who read this who aren't women. So fuckers get prepared for after chapter three cause not only will there be one, but there will be two smuts. Anyways.

He starts to walk away again, but this time I follow him.

Ink Demon; When did you last eat?
Now that I realize it, I haven't eaten since I've been here. That thought is carved into my mind starting to feel the hunger.

Y/N; Not once in my time existing so far. My stomach growls after saying that.

Ink Demon; Sit here; I will be back.

Now on the couch. I wait for ages for the hot ink man to come back. Finally, hearing the little clicks of his hooves. He turns the corner showing that gorgeous toothy grin deadass, heart in hand. My eyes only stared at the inky organ in his grasp. He then gestured to the still-beating heart to me.

Y/N: No fucking way you are making me eat that. There has got to be something else.

Ink Demon; You're a demon darling~ nothing else will satisfy your stomach. Taking the organ from him, looking down at it, then back to him.

Y/N; You're so fucking lucky you have a pretty face.
Reluctantly taking a bite out of it, eyes closed. But all that came was flavor melting into my mouth. This shit is delicious. Now devouring it, I left nothing left. Looking back up at the Ink Demon, he looked pleased himself. He grabbed my chin, making my eyes meet his. Ink Demon; You missed a spot. He then proceeds to lick some ink off my cheek.

An) you guys fucking thought >:) hehehee

My face looked out of place with how many colors it filled. That mother fucker. I wanted to melt into a puddle at that moment. Unable to muster out anything. We start to walk again. I stayed behind to hide the fact am losing my shit inside. Lost in thought, I hadn't realized that inky had stopped walking. Colliding with the spiny ass back, I look up at the demon in confusion.
I am quickly hushed and pushed against a wall with his hand tightly, not without a budge on my mouth. Trying to figure out what the fuck he was doing now, looking to the right where we were heading to see it. What looked taller than the ink demon himself, someone in an old submarine fit with a bunch of draggy pipes. Us staying silent until we didn't hear a sound from it. He removed his hand from my mouth.