Scene 1

In the Class

Haneul sits with her friends and they are discussing the recent events at their school. Kdrama actors have been invited to help with promoting high school education. They will be camping out in the dorms and conducting workshops.
A lot of students have already started to show up at school out of curiosity.

Jenny: I didn't see many female actors.
Harley: Well, the point is to promote education among female students. There are apparently fewer boys who need encouraging.
Cherry: Well it seems to be working seeing as class is full today.
Jenny: I agree. But anyways I saw my favourite actor, arrrghh!(She lets out a small scream of excitement) He came for the promotion.
Harley: Did he now...I didn't know you have a k-actor you like. Wasn't your favourite a Tom something from Hollywood?
Jenny: Was. I am into kdrama now
Cherry:Since when?
Jenny: Since he smiled at me this morning.
Harley &Cherry:Who?
Jenny: Lee Min Ho! That's what the girls were screaming out
Harley: You're sure he smiled at you not the lovely building behind you?
Jenny: Excuse me, I'm more likeable than a building.
Cherry:I see. Well I like them all except Seo In guk. I just don't.
Harley:Me neither. I haven't found any of his kdrama roles interesting.
Cherry: Haneul you've been too quiet. What do you think?
Haneul: ( she takes a deep breath and leans in)To be honest, I have a huge crush on Seo In guk. He's one of my favourites. I like everything about him. Especially his eyes, they are so pretty
Harley exchanges glances with Cherry and then speak together suddenly,
H&C: Really?
Haneul shrugs.
Haneul: Really. You should watch his dramas. Doom at Your Service, Cafe Minamdang, Shopping King Luis... he's a real darling. And oh, those eyes when he looks at you...such chills. I also find his smile quite endearing. Oh, and his voice, so deep and manly
Jenny: I thought you liked a soft tenor voice like Rowoon.
Haneul: Well I like bass just much (with a shrug)

The other girls only nod and exchange glances.
Haneul smiles to herself, she has only said that because she doesn't like people talking bad about the actors. It is a truth though, Seo In guk is one of her favourites.
Little does Haneul know that before break time, this news would have spread like wild fire, even to the actors themselves.

***********
Hi guys!
Thanks for reading my book, please feel free to comment. All constructive criticism is welcome.
This is a work of fanfiction and dedicated to the love we have for our K-drama actors. I hope you enjoy it

All the best💓
H3295