Poke

poke

"Get out" I groaned turning to the other side of the comfy bed. I muzzled my nose into a pillow inhaling the amazing scent, the poking stopped but I still felt whosoever it was breathed down on my face.

I had slept late last night and was woken up when Marco informed me that I needed to use a room since I was sleeping in the living room.

"Ouch, I thought my wife was going to give me an early morning kiss" His voice which I could recognize in the midst of a crowd spoke.

I shot up on the bed, my eyes flew open to make sure my ears weren't deceiving me. He was here, he was home with me.

Lorenzo.

"You are here" I whispered  bring my hand to his face, my thumb slipped down his cheek down to his jawline before dropping to his neck to feel for a pulse.

"You are really here" I said, my voice getting louder this time.

"I told you I'm was going to get back today but I'm hurt my wife was not out to welcome me instead she was snoring loudly on my bed, in my room" He chuckled, his own hand tugging at my cheeks.

I scoffed "I don't snore you liar of an husband" He leaned forward, tucking my hair behind my ears.

Why was he being romantic?

Suddenly, he stood up straight staring down at me "Why are you in my shirt and in my room?" He asked,  his expression blank. I guess I thought too soon.

"I-I shouldn't a wife own all her husband property, remember we are one" I quirked my eyebrow trying trying to remind him of the speech the priest gave yesterday.

"Whatever. Now, get out" He tried to act like he was serious but I could see the lopsided grin at the corners of his lips.

"I miss my bed, my lawyer had to her me out sine I couldn't stay in that deserted prison room" He unbuttoned his shirt before climbing into the bed cuddling the pillow I slept on.

"Where did you sleep?" I asked confused when he said he couldn't sleep in jail.

"I came home around one in he morning so I slept beside my wife" He said. I could not see his expression since his face was buried in the pillow.

Wait.

He slept on this bed last night, beside me and the whole time I thought I was cuddling a warm pillow.

"Lorenzo!"

**********   **********

"Woohoo" I screamed out as the cold air hit my face sending my loosed hair flying in different directions.  After the long nap Lorenzo had taken, he decided to take me on a ride in his new sport car as replacement of the one Alice destroyed.

'Just the two of us' was what he told me buffet we were surrounded by his men in their own cars.

I knew it was for security reasons but had are Eling that once all this is cleared out, we were still going to be followed around nonstop.  Typical life of a celebrity.

"Look at how we can fly, look at how we can fly, we can see everything, we can hear everything" I sang one of barbie's song, it was my favorite.

A siren blowing brought us out of our happy moment. Enzo pulled the car to the side of the road as the police van packed behind us. Two men came down from the van and through the side mirror, one of them was the man that came to the estate yesterday, the same man who refused to assist when Enzo broke into my flat back then.