Helping with an Exam

No PoV

as Neptune unknowingly became the centre of attention for beating a single game she had to sit through countless questions and such, though the invite to a Hero's Radio show was something she easily accepted, Afterall who's she to refuse an invite where she can spread the word of the CPU's?

though when the time came for the Radio Show Neptune had decided to pull a small prank on the Hero who she remembered being called Present Mic

and now both Hero and CPU were in the Radio Station waiting to go on air and talk

Present Mic- so when the red lights on we're on air, oh and try not to swear or say anything like that, i get a lot of families listening, especially with it being 5pm

Neptune- okie dokey! oh whos speaking first?

Present Mic- I'll go first then I'll introduce you after that we follow the script about our topics and just goof off a bit ya dig?

Neptune- ok!

Beep!

Present Mic- Welcome Listener's to your daily evening radio show Put your Hands Up Radio! and tonight we have, Gossip on a new Hero's Debut, Gamer beats hardest game on their first try and your daily call ins! and with me today is the Gamer who we'll be talking more about her achivements later on, give it up for Neptune!

Neptune- heya! its a Radio Hijack with Nepstation Podcast! where all you gossip is! coming soon....

Present Mic- Hijack!? wasnt expecting that though i look forward to see what you do! now then lets get started with our first topic, the Hero thats been buzzing around today, Purple Heart i think her name is? your thoughts Little Miss!?

Neptune- uh shes super cool, plus i saw her fight and it was just like a turn based game!

Present Mic- a what now?

Neptune- she and the villain took turns in attacking duh, just like a game! oh and she called herself a CPU any idea what that is?

Present Mic- no but i have a feeling someone i know probably knows, heh anyways didnt she say something about believing in her? your thoughts

Neptune- dunno, but I'll do what she says, afterall why shouldnt we put some faith in Heroes? they keep us safe

Present Mic- right you are Neppy! oh and according to this report i got Purple Heart might not be a Pro Hero, she may just be a Vigilante!

Neptune- NEPU?! a Vigilante like those people who fight crime without a licence!? even that car Hero though she was Pro!?

Present Mic- you mean Ingenium? haha! car hero!? im telling him that but yeah your right but to be fair on him it was her first appearance and she pulled it off well, wonder if i can get her on here?

Neptune- haha ill try and get her on Nepstation! lets see who gets her on first!

Present Mic- your on Neppy!

to all the listeners of the show, they were enjoying the new guest of PresentMic along with her and Present Mics friendship, they sound like their good frineds even if they just met earlier that day

but soon the talk about Purple Heart's debut ended and it got to the Ad which even Present Mic didnt really want in after all who likes ads?

Neptune- i got this, time to Crush Your Wallets with this Deal! a 10 random piece Box of Hero Merch for just 3500 Yen! visit the Put Your Hands up Website for more info! back you you Mic!

Present Mic- thanks Neppy now then, your victory against that game ealier today, howd you do it?

Neptune- oh easy, i beat it before so i knew how it worked besides i didnt even realise the crowd it made, didnt someone stream it or something?