Episode 6-2: The Nine Realms

Start from the beginning

"The Bronya detects four zombies appearing at 12 o'clock. Weapons free. Project Bunny 19-C deployed!" Bronya announced as her mechs uncloaked behind her and floated beneath her.

"You got it!"

————

"Y/N...? Can you hear me...? It's Fu Hua. If you're still alive, please answer me. We can see you from the radar. Your friend will be there to help you... Please, stay alive."

A sound of footsteps tapped towards another Inuit of the Ultra Language carved on the stone wall, written vertically. There were more than two engraved other than on the previous stele.

The figure ignored the receiver's voice feedback from the microphone buds lying on the stone floor. He might have dropped it and did not recognize it or didn't care at all, where he kept his eyes focused on the wall.

He stretched his right arm forward, reaching for the Inuit, and placed his palm on it. He focused on the glyphs and started to let his mind clear from the world.

"Kouh R'lyeh lu Leyrah. Kyeoah ti g'lya iv fis durh jynwah henh H'eurh lu Leyrah."

'Our Light of Hope. May the shield of this prayer be answered by the ruler of light.'

The figure was Y/N himself, who chanted the message in an intense, quiet harsh tone, different from what he used to say usually. His eyes weren't moving a muscle, still kept his focus on the Inuit, with his right palm still brushing the carved stone wall.

When he lowered his eyes to read further down, he spotted another carving that appeared to be a signature engraved on the bottom right side. He then crouched down with his right arm resting on his knee, taking a better look at the signature.

"It's been a long time... My Knight of Lights..."

"There you are!! Grrrr, Y/N! You're making my heart burst out to find you! Amagad, I'm glad they didn't turn you into zombies!"

Suddenly, his moment of silence was interrupted abruptly by another occupant, who revealed to be his squad, marching at him out of their anger and worry. This caused him to snap out of his thoughts and swivel his body to them instantly.

Only then did he get himself hugged very hard by the worrying Kiana, to the point that he could barely breathe and was almost suffocating. Then she rotated to his back and playfully strangled his neck out of annoyance.

And then, Mei pulled his ears out, expressing her scowl of annoyance, causing him to speak his repetitive pain noise.

"Baka! Do you know how horrible this place would be if you starved to death?!" Mei snapped at him.

Kiana kept hugging him violently but playful. "I'm going to hug you to death until you say sorry to us!"

Another voice came from their comms, Fu Hua, who also profusely expressed her anger and panic. "Y/N! Didn't I tell you to not make me have a heart attack by losing you?!"

He writhed, trying to break free from her captive. "Ow ow ow! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, guys! But it just suddenly came into my mind! I couldn't help myself! Ow ow ow! That hurt, Senior Kiana! Mei-san!"

He felt that they had seemed to loosen their grip to hurt him, as Kiana slowly eased her arm strength to free him while Mei slowly pulled her hand back to her, away from his ear.

However, it was only short-lived.

Not feeling satisfied even by Bronya herself, she glided forward to him and swung her left palm to his cheek, making a slapping noise, but not to the point of stinging. Her face was still showing a flat and emotionless expression. Still, she didn't expect in her entire life that she wanted to slap someone who had made her worry horribly.