The Unexpected Event

Nyx- 36 {a demon with vampire abilities}
Thanatos- 14 {half demon/half vamp}
Alcina- 44 (when she stopped aging) {vampire}
Daniella- 15 {vampire}
Bella- 15 {vampire}
Cassandra- 15 {vampire}
(This is a custom oc story if you don't like it then you can leave all of em are immortal in a way)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~•(Nyx's Pov)•~

A misty morning is what I awoke to. The sun was nowhere in sight and my child was still asleep.I got up from the cotton sheets of my bed and walked over to the robe I lay on my armchair. I then draped the robe over myself and walked out of my room making sure not to wake the child.

I walked into the kitchen boiling the kettle as I heard the creaking of a door and footsteps along the wooden floor. My child walked down the stairs holding his duvet around himself in an attempt to stay warm. I turned upon him and smiled as I walked over and pulled him into a motherly hug. Before heading back into the kitchen as he followed behind.

I made some tea and placed one in front of him as I checked the calendar and realised today was our annual camping trip.

My child looked at my face as he remembered the day and he ran upstairs faster than he came down.

•°18 hours later°•

We had left our home and started our hike into the forest, happy that we managed to escape the village for the night. We reached the camping spot and set up our tents. I finished setting mine up first and got started on the fire pit. After the fire was set and we we're finished eating our food, We started talking about how the village was and how much criticism we would get for our height and unnatural appearance.

It was almost time to turn in for the night before hearing a branch crack from the far trees. As I was standing up I could make a faint outline of 3 girls around the same height and wearing the exact same outfit. I ushered my child to stand and pulled him closer whilst keeping him behind me for safety before hearing loud cackles coming from the area I saw the girls.

I was starting to panic but nothing could help the sheer protection I had to take care of my child and make sure he's safe. I held him closer and made sure not to let the girls out of my line of sight. I then turned to him for a brief moment as I heard giggling and pointed to a break in the woods ushering him towards that area so he could at least be found by a villager before I turned around and looked through the fire to be met with 3 faces covered in fresh blood.

I could slightly see them so I was able to use a little bit of power to try and control them and get them as far away from here as possible so my child is safe.

I was caught of guard when I felt the presence of someone looming over me as I turned to them and was faced with a cream dress as I craned my neck to look up and found myself face to face with an older looking woman that seemed unwell in my eyes due to her pale skin and eyes that shone like gold in the fire's light.

I yelled for my child to run faster as I turned away from the woman pretending that we didn't see each other as I noticed the girls starting to run after my child before I jumped over the fire and grabbed one by her arm as I forced her to look at me but I couldn't use my power since the tall woman was looming over me once more and when I was sure my child was far enough I let the girl go and ran after him before hearing a slight shing sound like when a sword is being drawn. I continued running before I heard flies pass me in large swarms as I was stunned at the speed they had since they we're almost near him I tried to grab one of the flies before feeling a shot of pain in my side as I heard my child scream bloody murder as I looked down to my side and noticed deep gashes that looked like claw marks before looking up as best as I can as I leaned against a tree and held the wound. I yelled for my child since I needed him to respond so I knew he was ok but I then saw the 3 girls dragging his almost lifeless body and I screamed out for him. I looked up and saw the tall woman wearing a sinister grin as I felt my head starting to go dizzy and my body starting to topple over itself as I fell against the tree and reached out for my son before the darkness submerged around me and I could no longer stay awake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: if you made it this far I congratulate you and would like to hear your views on what's going on and if it can be improved anyway I trust that you will enjoy this book and a warning there is no logic in this so if your trying to be logical don't.
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥