"You're so full of cringe." I said, despite the fact that I was smiling and snickering, and I picked up the essay again. Seth leaned against the table, chuckling raspily as he looked over my paper and to me back and forth. Seth sighed, his smile fading, an awe sensation replacing his pleasantry, "What shall I do to make you mine?" He asked, sounding sincere but a little desperate by staring into my eyes, my cheeks flushed as I was taken aback by his tease. What the hell? He is so loud and annoying, like, we're literally in the library.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Seth." I sneered as I returned Seth's gaze. Oh, he does love teasing girls around this academy, making everybody laugh and giggle from his flirty jokes.

"I know I'm hilarious." Seth tapped the table and looked away from me to get a look of Cam, who was facing away from our place now.

"Enough," I swatted his arm playfully and handed him the essay after reading it, saying, "This is fine despite the way you write your words,— now, you have one more essay to write."

"Is this for history now?" Seth's eyes narrowed, playing and twisting the blue pen I gave him between his fingers, which he doesn't even use anymore because I saw he used black ink in his draft. Anyway, I don't mind Seth returning it because I don't use blue ink pens that often, but I'm confused as to why he hasn't returned the pen to me. So, I'm hoping Cam bought his own new pen to use instead of this silly blue pen I used to own, which is now in the hands of a new kid at school.

"Yes, Mister George's."

"We forgot the textbook in the room," Seth scratched his temple with the blue pen, pulling his draft closer to his chest. "Do you have yours with you?"

"No, but the library probably has that textbook somewhere." I looked around the room. Seth watched me put my sketch journal down next to my bag on the table before getting up on my feet, his eyes darted from behind my back as I turned around and pushed the chair back to the table. He frowned a bit, "Where are you going?" he rested his temple over his arm that placed over the table, looking up at me.

"I'll go look for it," I said, and when I lifted my gaze, Cam had already left the room, and Luce was now with Penn. I looked over my shoulder, and Seth was still looking at me with pleading eyes, so I added, "Go rewrite that draft to a new paper to pass it on."

"Yes, ma'am." Seth replied as I began walking through the hall of tall bookshelves and into the other room containing history books. my eyes darting left and right as I slid my fingertip into each book and read every title. "Damn it, where is it?" I muttered to myself, and as I moved my finger to the next layer of the shelf, I looked up to the highest top last layer—, saw the book I needed "How did that get up there?"

I tiptoed, raising my hand to reach it until my back began to ache from stretching out my entire weight in force, and how ridiculous of me trying to stretch my arm towards the book more as if it would extend, but I still couldn't grab the book. I glared and dropped my hand and my heel on the floor, I gave my hand a shake to try again, I groaned in frustration as I stretched my hand out again, and yet I failed my attempt. Next, a silly thing I tried was jumping this time to reach it and my fingertips only just touched the textbook. This bookshelf is so tall, it's starting to annoy me, I need a fucking ladder.

I felt someone standing behind me, and I saw his rolled-up black long sleeve in front of my face, the veins on his tattooed arm exposed, and he easily grabbed the book.

I thought it was Seth until I noticed the angel wing tattoo on their arm and smelled the familiar scent of attractive cologne. As I felt his body get closer to mine, I dropped my hand and froze. Oh, I know who is this. I sucked in a little shaky breath before turning my head, stepping backwards, and facing him, staring at those green eyes, which were mesmerizing and left me in awe if I kept staring at them. I couldn't take my eyes off them because they looked so familiar.