CHAPTER 13

Hello friends...
I am back with the next part...
Enjoy reading the update...

SASSY GIRL HAS MY HEART

CHAPTER 13

"Sameer aur Munna Pandit subah subah hi ghar chodkar chale gaye hai." Upon hearing this, Naina collapsed on the floor near the door. Shanta aunty ran towards her and sat beside her to steady her. Naina instantly hugged her and started crying, "Sam... Sameer... aise... aise nahi jaa sakta... wohh mujhe yahaan akela chodkar nahi jaa sakta..."

Watching Naina's condition, Shanta aunty tried to explain further, "Naina... shaant ho jaa. Jab main thodi der pehle Sameer ke ghar naashta banaane ke liye gayi, toh dekha ki unke darwaaze par taala lagaa hua tha. Fir jab maine mere paas rakhi hui extra chaabhi se darwaaza khola, toh dekha ki andar koi nahi tha. Unn sabka saamaan bhi kahin nahi dikh raha tha."

Naina paled hearing each word of Shanta aunty and her world crashed yet again. Here she was trying to plan to get her love back while her love had already decided to leave her and the city behind, just to stay away from her and punish her.

Shanta aunty held her and rubbed her back to stop her sobs. Naina continued weeping, "Sameer aise kaise mujhe chodkar jaa sakta hai? Main maanti hun ki wohh mujhse naaraaz hai, par itni badi sazaa nahi de sakta mujhe. Sameer aisa nahi kar sakta mere saath, kabhi nahi kar sakta." She continued crying while Shanta aunty tried to console her.

"Naina... shaant ho jaa beti. Koi naa koi raasta mil jaayega. Bas hume kisi bhi tarah pataa chal jaaye ki Sameer kahaan jaa sakta hai." Naina instantly turned to face her, "Sameer... Sameer shaayad apne ghar, Dehradun gaya hoga."

Before she could say more, Shanta aunty's mobile beeped with an incoming message. She read the message and smiled. She handed her mobile to Naina who looked at the screen hopefully. The message was from Munna and it read,

'Shanta aunty... Naina se kahiye ki apna mobile switch on kare. Pataa nahi mobile hote hue log uska use kyun nahi karte aur band rakhte hai?'

Naina instantly was on her feet and searched for her mobile. Where had she kept her mobile? She hadn't touched her mobile since that fateful day. She and Shanta aunty searched everywhere and finally Naina found it in her bedroom. When she tried switching it on, it didn't work. She cursed under her breath when she realized that her phone's battery was already dead.

Before she could run around in search of the charger, Shanta aunty appeared in front of her with it. Naina thanked her and instantly kept her mobile to charge. She tried to turn it on again, but still, it didn't work. Shanta aunty smiled and admonished her, "Naina... thodi der usse charge toh hone do, fir hi wohh chalega naa?"

Naina paced her room for few minutes and again tried to switch her mobile on. And this time, finally the screen lit up and she calmed down a bit. Right now, her life depended on that stupid phone. She stared at the screen when it lit up completely and she turned on the Wi-Fi connection on it.

As soon as her mobile got the internet access, her mobile pinged with innumerable messages. Ignoring the insignificant messages, she instantly clicked open Munna's message on WhatsApp which read,

'Naina... Sameer Delhi mein rehna nahi chaahta tha, isliye wohh hume lekar Dehradun chala aaya hai. Par abhi usse uske ghar nahi jaana. Sameer kuch din mere saath mere ghar rahega, uske baad hi hum uske ghar jaayenge. Uske ghar par ab tak kisiko kuch pataa nahi hai. Jab tak hum Sameer ke saath uske ghar jaayenge, tab tak tujhe pataa hai naa ki tujhe kya karna hai? Tere paas teen din hai, taiyaar ho jaa Sameer ki dream girl banne ke liye. Jald milenge Naina, tab tak apna khayaal rakhna. All the best..."