CHAPTER 7

Hello friends...

I am back with the next update...

I am sorry for the delay in posting this part...

Enjoy reading the update and let me know your reviews...

SASSY GIRL HAS MY HEART

CHAPTER 7

After ten minutes, Sameer knocked on the door, "Naina... Tum ready ho? Chalo... neeche chalte hai, mujhe bohot zoron se bhook lagi hai." When he didn't hear her reply, he knocked again, "Naina... Naina..." When there was still no reply, he turned the doorknob and was shocked to find it unlocked.

As he entered, he saw that the room was vacant. He heard the sound of water running from the washroom and was relieved that she was freshening up. He stood near the window and gazed outside. He turned as he heard her voice, "Sameer... tum kab aaye?"

Sameer instantly noticed her red puffy eyes and asked, "Kya hua Naina? Tumhari aankhen laal kyun hai? Tum... tum ro rahi thi kya?" Naina was stunned. How did he know that she had been crying just few minutes ago?

She smiled faintly and revealed her feelings. She knew that he would understand her turmoil, so she let go of her feelings without putting up a fight. "Sameer... maine expect nahi kiya tha ki tumhare gharwaale mera itne pyaar se welcome karenge. Zindagi bhar mujhe pyaar bhara parivaar nahi mila, aur aaj jab tumhari Mummy aur Daadu ne mujhe gale lagaaya toh mehsoos hua ki ek parivaar ka pyaar kya hota hai. Aaj samaj aaya ki maine aaj tak apni life mein kya miss kiya hai. Thank you, Sameer... mujhe apne ghar laane ke liye. Jab shuruwaat hi itne pyaar se hui hai, toh main soch bhi nahi sakti ki aage ke ek hafte mein aur kya kya hoga."

Before Sameer could reply, they heard Vishakha's voice from downstairs, "Sameer... Naina... jaldi neeche aa jao. Khaana thanda ho raha hai." Naina offered her hand towards Sameer, "Chalein... bhook toh mujhe bhi bohot lagi hai."

Naina had heard his voice and had rushed towards the washroom to freshen up. She didn't want him to see her vulnerable state, especially when they had just reached his place. But still he had noticed the minor changes on her face instantly which had shaken her up. He was entering her heart slowly and she was fearing this change. She still had to reveal about the bet to him. She just prayed that he would understand the circumstance in which the bet was placed.

Sameer held her hand fondly and they walked towards the dining table hand in hand. As soon as they descended the stairs, Naina left his hand thinking what the others might think about their handhold. As she took a step ahead, she felt his fingers entwining hers the next moment. She wasn't sure if she should grasp his hand or leave as before. Before she could decide, his hold on her hand tightened. She glanced at him and saw him smiling. He whispered, "Mera haath chodne ki sochna bhi mat Naina. Main mere friend ka haath kabhi nahi chodta. Ek baar jab main kisi ke saath friendship kar leta hun naa toh unka saath hamesha deta hun, zindagi bhar."

Pandit exclaimed, "Bhai... tujhe jitni baatein karne hai naa Naina ke saath, wohh baad mein kar lena. Abhi please yahaan aakar baith, taaki hume jaldi se khaana mile. Tere chakkar mein maine subah se kuch nahi khaaya hai."

Munna added, "Ponga...fir wohh samose kisne khaaye the car mein, jab hum inka wait kar rahe the?" Pandit coloured, "Areyyy... wohhh... wohhh... tohh... usse thodi na khaana kehte hai. Wohh toh main bas thoda sa naashta kar raha tha. Khaana toh isse kehte hai. Dekh kitni acchi khooshboo aa rahi hai. Maasi... jaldi se mujhe khaana de do, ab aur wait nahi kar sakta main..."