Zigzag- Fight with Lump

Being the only girl in camp, I do get stares from the rest of the camp but nothing weird or harmful. Although, Lump apparently has a little attraction to me but I obviously don't like him due to him being the bully of the camp. I was sitting at a table in the rec room, counting my shower tokens I had newly earned from a trade with Squid.

My head still down, Lump dragged a chair next to me and sat down, sitting backwards on the chair. Armpit, Zigzag, and X-ray were at the TV while Magnet, Stanley and Squid were at the pool table. The table I was at was in X-ray's peripheral vision, causing him to look over at the sound of the chair sliding.

"Hey so you're y/n huh", Lump said, leaning his head near mine since I was looking down. I replied, "apparently". I didn't want to be rude. "I was wondering if you wanted to meet behind the showers after dinner". It clicked in my head what he wanted to do and I immediately got uncomfortable.

Without saying anything, I quickly got up and he did so as well. "Hey," his voice raised, catching the attention of the rest of the room, "no one says no to me", he threatened", grabbing my arm to keep me still. "I believe i just did", i responded, snatching my arm away and walking away.

As i was walking away, I felt someone grab my shoulder and twirl me around. "Don't walk away from me bitch", he threatened loudly, slapping me in the face. He slapped me so hard it knocked me to the ground, blood coming from my lip and pouring down my face. At this point, all of the D-tent boys are getting up and getting in between us.

Stanley kneeled beside me, putting a hand on my shoulder, i still hadn't broke eye contact with Lump. i was more angry than embarrassed, how does he think it's ok to act like this. "What the fuck is wrong with you man?!" I exclaimed, grabbing Zigzag's arm as he was in the process of getting in front of me.

He stood in front of me and put his arms behind him, almost shielding me from Lump. I was too frazzled to understand what X-ray was explaining to Lump.

Lump yells "just keep that punk away from me", I was still pissed "suck my dick", I responded. Lump walked off and the D-tent boys guided me away. The boys saw how fired up I got, and birthed my nickname, Red. despite my red hair, I was fiery. I wiped the blood away but it was still bleeding.

"Hey y/n I have some tissues and alcohol in the tent come with me", Zigzag said as the rest of the boys went to dinner. As we were in the tent, I sat on his bed and wiped tears from my eyes. My anger was going down and was replaced by sadness. Zigzag noticed me wiping my eyes, "Hey it's okay, we'll get you cleaned up".

I nodded my head and he sat in front of me. I had my head down and fidgeting with my hands. Zigzag took the wipe and pressed it on my lip, and it stung like a bitch. "Eeeshhh" i hissed, "I know i'm sorry but that means it's working", he replied.

"Here," he said, putting his hand out, "squeeze my hand". It eventually stopped bleeding and Zigzag put everything away. I thanked him and we both walked to dinner.