Zigzag- The Argument

After Zero ran away and Zigzag beat up Stanley, I was mixed with so many emotions. I was so worried about Zero and so angry at Zigzag. and Zigzag knew that.

I hadn't talked to him since Zero ran away and was silent during lunch. One night, i was alone in my tent and Zigzag came in, alone. I looked at him, and turned my back to him, laying down. I heard him sigh, and coming over to sit on his bed, so my face would be towards him. As he did this, I turned the other way to avoid looking at him at all.

"Cmon red you cant give me the silent treatment forever". I didn't say anything. "y/n." he said, bluntly. It was so weird hearing him say my real name. I sat up, looking over at him. He looked so guilty, but that didn't decrease my anger and frustration. "I'm frustrated zig. At you. And the rest of the boys. You knew stanley couldn't defend himself and you did that anyways". It felt like the words were spilling out all over the place.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "you think it was fair for stanley to have help with his hole? all because he was teaching him to read? What's it to you anyway?" I stood up, obviously aggravated. "You were being a bully to stanley zig. That's my problem. You knew he couldn't fight you and you did it anyways. and for what? To seem powerful?!"

I was livid, especially how calm he was about Zero and Stanley being gone. He was opening his mouth to say something, when we heard the boys come in. They noticed the energy in the room, "What's goin on?" squid asked. "Nothing. I was just going to take a shower." i said, eyes still on zigzag.

I turned around and walked out. I didn't talk to any of the boys for the rest of the night, going to bed immediately.