Can you see me?

I woke up tied to a chair. I looked around, things were different from this view, I was the bad guy here, I would be the one getting interrogated.
"Look she's up." Wondergirl said.
"How did you get into the cave?" Aqualad said to me.
"And why would I tell you that?" I stated innocently, but then decided I would tell them instead,
"I hacked your system, it was way to easy, you might want to get that checked out." I told him. In reality the only reason I was able to hack it was because I created it, but I wasn't going to tell him that.
"Why are you here? You couldn't have possibly though you could take all of us on."
"You weren't supposed to be here!" Whoops shouldn't have let that one slip.
"How did you know we weren't supposed to be here now ?"
I had to think fast, "It's the middle of the day shouldn't you guys be in school or something?"
"Emergency mission." Batgirl explained.
"Batgirl!" Wally exclaimed.
"Sorry." she said sheepishly.
"Why are you here?" He asked again.
"What on earth would make you think I would tell you that?"
"Because we can keep you here indefinitely."
"Would you let me go if I told you?"
He shuffled his feet a bit.
"That's what I thought."
"Well if you won't tell us why you're here We'll at least find out who you are." He reached to take my mask off.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, it'll taze you if you try, only me and Ba- only I can take it off." I fudged up.
Aqualad ignored my slip up.
"Hey Wondergirl does your truth lasso work?" He asked.
"How about we give that a try."
She looped the lasso around my shoulders.
"Why are you here?"
"To install more cameras." It was like I was incapable of not talking.
"Why?"
"Professor Zoom ordered me to."
"Why?"
"He's trying to cripple the Justice League and he thinks it starts with you guys."
He was about to ask another question when Barbra cut him off,
"Why are you working with professor Zoom?"
She had no idea what she was doing but I had to answer,
"Because he exposed all of you to microscopic nano bite that he will use to kill you if I don't do what he says."
They all looked at me, stunned.
"Not that I'm not grateful that your trying to keep us alive, but why do you care?" Miss M asked.
I struggled not to answer, I tried so hard but I had to.
"How could I not, you guys are my family."
She was about to ask me another question, probably to elaborate when Wally cut her off,
"why did you kiss me?"
Of all the questions.
"Because I love you Wally I always have."
everyone looked stunned again.
"One how do you know my name, and two, what?"
"You told me, you were never all that secretive about it, you never had a reason to be, and I said I love you, I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but your actually the most oblivious person on the face of this planet."
"I am so confused, do you know me?"
"Obviously, your my best friend Wall-man. For the love of all that is good and holy in this world do I really look that different? Boobs and long hair, that's it. The costume is different but the mask is the same. The tazer is a bat thing just ask Babs and the little replacement over there."
"Oh Jesus Rikki, he's not your replacement." Barbra snapped.
"It's my uniform, my name, he did always want a boy."
"Hey guys not that this isn't important, because it is, but can we get back to the nano bites?" Beast boy asked.
"Right, knowing Zoom it's probably future tech so I don't know if you can get it out, which is why I didn't want to risk this."
"I'm calling Batman."