31 - ❝CAT KITTY CAT CAT KITTY CAT CAT❞

Start from the beginning

your only option seemed to be going for a walk. you shrug, deciding that was the best option. it was a nice day outside anyway so it'd be nice.

you open your cupboard, picking out your outfit which was a cute pink strawberry dress. 

you grin softly, quickly dressing yourself and putting on some lip gloss before glancing over at your pets

obanai and kyojuro were sleeping, having managed to start cuddling in their sleep, making you smile widely. you couldn't really bring mitsuri outside and duck seemed to be looking through your things for some more shiny items.

you shrug, making sure to leave your door open for them before grabbing your purse with a few dollars in it and heading out.

locking the door behind you, you look up slightly at the sun, using your hand to shield your eyes before walking off onto the concrete path.

you stroll down the streets casually, taking in your surroundings while, like usual, a warm smile was plastered on your face.

and just like usual, as you walked down the busy streets, many people waved and shouted your name, you grinning and waving back merrily.

you swing the door open of your favourite bakery, the ding of the small bell above the door notifying the owners of your entry.

the familiar face of kie kamado sticks out from the back and she beams, "oh, [name]! hell, dear. how have you been going?"

you smile happily, "i've been good! school's really fun and i have lots of friends!" you exclaim happily, kie smiles at your cheeriness.

"well that's amazing to hear. what would you like today?"

your stomach rumbles on que, your face flushes and kie chuckles.

you peer into the window which displayed the numerous yummy treats, puckering your lips as you survey your choices.

"hmm.. three of those, please... uhm.. two of those... and five sakura mochi please!"

kie smiles warmly, nods, and starts putting your treats into a brown paper bag, putting their shops sticker and a nice note before handing it to you.

you pass her the money and she winks slightly, "there's a few extras in there for you, sweetheart"

you beam widely, "thanks, miss kamado! have a lovely day!"

she waves and you wave back, skipping down the street.

you chew on one of your treats on the way, which was a custard tart. you hum in delight at the creamy, gooey custard.

but you pause as you hear some angry meowing and some kids laughing down the alley.

you frown, your heart telling you to go in.

you finish your treat hurriedly, securing your bag and hurrying down the slightly dark alley.

when you reached the end, you saw two teenage boys kicking something while laughing.