「the infamous club」

"finally, that's over

"finally, that's over..."

you stretched your arms out, sighing. you were exiting botany with belphie, satan, solomon, and simeon. solomon chose to text the entire group chat to meet up near the entrance, much to your discontent; you wanted to be the one to text the group chat.

"botany was the last day of the class, right?" you asked worriedly, whirling around to face your friends. you were unsure if satan heard you, as he had his nose in a book. even belphie looked as if he could fall asleep on the spot. your friends' personalities were definitely very interesting.

either way, you didn't want to undergo any more torment. you had just finished your first day at r.a.d., yet the school had already proved that its classes were vigorous. it certainly lived up to its rich, prestigious name.

"y/n, you asked that about seven times already." replied belphie, much to your surprise. "you kept on asking that even during botany..."

"also," he continued. "i know that look you're giving me."

"what?" you asked, genuinely puzzled.

"i look as if i'm about to fall asleep on the spot, but i'm not. i just look exhausted sometimes." sighed belphie. "i do love sleeping, but that's not the only thing i do."

"now, that's the attitude you're supposed to have!" you cheered, grinning. belphie sighed again, but you noticed a very small smile form on his face.

"yes, it's the last class, don't worry." smiled simeon reassuringly. "...but we have other matters to worry about now."

"what do you mean by that?" you asked, internally freaking out at simeon's response.

"clubs!" he exclaimed, almost a bit too cheerfully.

"...wait," you began, confused. "...if you guys have clubs, why are we all meeting up near the entrance? i thought you guys were leaving."

"i thought that you were gonna leave," solomon intervened. "i'm unsure whether diavolo is still conferencing with his father-"

"he said the meeting should've ended by now." you cut in. you shot solomon an apologetic look, but he only smiled back at you in response.

"well," solomon continued, i didn't know if your guardian told you to go straight home after school, or anything similar, so i wanted to stay on the safer side."

"you sound so smart right now." you groaned. "what do you even mean by 'staying on the safer side'?"

satan stuffed his book into his backpack, looking at you. "i suppose that solomon wanted to tell everyone to meet up so we can all say goodbye to you before you leave."

"yes, exactly." solomon smiled again. you were perplexed, wondering how satan deciphered solomon's intentions. but then again, they were both incredibly smart.

"that's very nice of you, monsolo!" you beamed. "but... are clubs mandatory or something?"

"they're highly encouraged." simeon said. "but, no, they're not required."

"but lucifer pretty much makes it a requirement for us." belphie sighed. "it's annoying, honestly."

"ooh, what does he say?" you asked, curious to learn more about the brothers and their dynamics.

"well-" belphie quickly shot satan a look before continuing. "if we don't join a club, he'll punish us. or something."

"as if." satan scoffed. you held back laughter at satan's reaction.

"and what clubs are you guys in?" you asked. "what kind of clubs do they even have here, anyways?"

"well, for one, there's the newspaper club..." solomon said cautiously.

"why do you sound so scared?" you laughed.

the group had reached the entrance, and you already saw everyone else waiting at the entrance.

everyone except lucifer and diavolo.

you rushed towards them, beaming.

"hi, hi!" you jumped up and down excitedly.

"what were you guys talking about?" asked asmo, matching your level of excitement, gazing at solomon curiously.

"something about the newspaper club." you shrugged. "i dunno. ask solomon."

"the stickers." belphie suddenly mentioned, and you looked at him curiously.

mammon exploded into laughter, collapsing onto the ground. you looked at him, even more perplexed. "what is even going on?"

mammon got back up, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. he quickly scanned every direction, muttering "gotta make sure lucifer isn't here..."

"the leader of the newspaper club designed prince lucifer and princess diavolo stickers." simeon explained.

"oh! i helped, too!" asmo beamed, appearing proud of himself. "and satan and mammon!"

"don't give us away!" satan hissed.

"you know," beel said, "diavolo actually likes the stickers. lucifer, though..."

"i mean, what do you expect??" levi laughed. "lucifer's so uptight, lol."

"lord diavolo can also be somewhat strict and uptight." barbatos said thoughtfully. "he's definitely more carefree, though. it's rare to see him act so uptight about matters like these."

"that's what i sort of like about diavolo," luke added, "although he does sometimes call me a chihuahua, too..."

"i mean, levi is right." mammon laughed. "one of the few times i agree with him! lucifer's pretty much an old man. what else do ya expect? the prince theme doesn't fit him, we should've gone with some mean, devil theme!"

you saw lucifer approaching the group with a dangerous expression on his face. he definitely heard mammon's words.

"um, mammon-" you began, but lucifer was now right behind him.

"ah, yes, that would've been very funny."

"EEEEK!" mammon jumped, facing lucifer. "i-i mean, yes, you fit the prince theme! heh..."

mammon immediately ran behind you, pushing you towards lucifer.

"don't use me as a shield!" you exclaimed. "whatever... anyways-"

"you know, y/n." solomon said. "how about you visit the newspaper club today? i think it'd certainly be interesting."

"ooh, yes!" you laughed. "sign me up! i wanna meet the guy who made the stickers-"

lucifer shot you a death glare.

"...yeah, i think it'd be a very interesting club!"

yeah, i think it'd be a very interesting club!"