「pandemonium」

you groaned as the teacher droned on and on about the class subject -- science

you groaned as the teacher droned on and on about the class subject -- science. you were feeling extremely drowsy, slipping in and out of consciousness. this class bored you way too much.

"...y/n, answer this question." the teacher asked suddenly, pointing towards the board.

"shit." you cursed under your breath, gazing sleepily at the board. you attempted to recall your previous notes in the class, trying to construct an answer satisfactory enough for the teacher.

"well, you see... the universe contains all of the energy and matter that exists. this matter is made up of individual atoms of hydrogen, made of only a proton and an electron. this makes sense since hydrogen is the simplest atomic element. to answer the second part of the question, outer space isn't completely empty, it just contains a low density of particles, such as a plasma of hydrogen, helium, dust, magnetic fields, and many more things."

you blinked at what you had just said. did it even relate to the question at all? how were you even able to spew all of that out last-minute?
you've been having a lot of good luck lately.

the teacher frowned a bit, before slightly smiling. "very good, y/n."

"holy fuck..." you sighed, taking out your textbook to hide your phone. you may as well give yourself a small reward for answering a question and being able to avoid punishment.

WE HATE MAMMON WE HATE MAMMON WE HATE MAMMON WE HATE MAM

y/n:
HI GUYS
HOW'S IT GOING

L3VI:
first
to respond
I BEAT YOU MAMMON

mammoney:
i don't fuckin care

beelzeburger:
i'm good y/n!!
wbu??

y/n:
ty beel for actually responding
unlike your brothers smh

angeluke:
y/n!!

ddsimeon:
WOW LUKE IS VERY EXCITED TO SEEE YOU
SEE*

y/n:
caps lock still stuck?

ddsimeon:
YES

monsolo:
simeon, have you tried...
tapping on the small arrow button that indicates if you're typing in uppercase?

ddsimeon:
WHAT
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOTU
oh
nvm
thanks solomon
anyways hello y/n

monsolo:
hello y/n
aren't you supposed to be in class?
you must be pretty sneaky hah

y/n:
shhhhh

lucifer:
y/n, please take your studies seriously.
i suggest you get off of your phone now.