「second reunion」

"y/n! wake up!"

"y/n! wake up!"

you heard the mixed noises of your alarm going off and the loud voice of your guardian. you rolled over in your bed, scarcely remembering the events of the previous day.

you were about to reluctantly heave yourself up from bed when your guardian burst into your room. they looked mildly annoyed.

"if you'd have woken up a minute later, then you would've been late for school..." your guardian grunted.
"start getting ready now."

"whatsgoingon?" you said, your words a jumbled mess. you were extremely tired, with your brain being fogged over. you couldn't remember anything at the moment.

"of course." your guardian sighed, straightening up.
"well, yesterday, you demanded to get gifts and chocolate for your friends... right when we arrived back home, you passed out."

"oh!" you exclaimed, your voice now hoarse. "that explains it. we were in that mall for hours, weren't we?"

"felt like an eternity." your guardian muttered. you quickly got out of bed, about to rush to the bathroom before you caught your guardian's eye. you hastily made your bed before hurrying to the bathroom to get ready.

"don't take too long! you don't wanna be late, especially for your first day!" your guardian shouted. all you could do was hum loudly in response, slathering your rinsed toothbrush with toothpaste and shoving it into your mouth.

"i wonder what gifts i got for my friends?" you wondered to yourself, still unable to recall yesterday's events -- everything happened very quickly, and the day was packed with various situations and occurrences.

once you had finished getting ready, you rushed back to your bedroom, throwing open the closet doors. you stared blankly at the clothes, trying to locate the r.a.d. uniform.

"where is it...?" you murmured, before your guardian had reappeared behind you.

"oh? i have the uniform, don't worry." your guardian said, rushing back to their own room and retrieving the uniform.

once your guardian had came back, you immediately took the uniform, muttering a small "thank you".

your guardian walked towards the doorway, about to exit your room, before they turned back around. "ah, before i leave, y/n, you'll be taking public transportation to school. you may even be able to meet up with your friends, and they can guide you while you're on your way to school."

"that's actually not a bad idea." you said, giving them a huge thumbs-up. they left the room, somehow remembering to close the door.

you shoved your uniform on, humming a random tune to yourself. the uniform looked super formal, and you felt a bit iffy, knowing you'd probably stand out while taking public transporation.

you backed out of the closet, quickly gazing at yourself in the mirror. you pondered as to whether you should add a few accessories or not, but then you wondered if they would even allow it.