I know you're there- (pt.1/2)

As Jack was walking home from work, he felt as if someone was following him. Though, it could only be one person who was overly obsessed with him, obsessed with drugs, and obsessed with sex. Dave. He ignored it and continued to walk home. As Dave crept closer to Jack, Jack walked faster. Dave walked a little faster, trying to keep up with Jack. Jack turned around and stared at Dave.
"Care to explain why you're fucking following me?"
"Uh- I got lo- i got me got-. i'm lonely."
Jack stayed quiet for a second. Then began to speak again.
"So you just decided to walk with me to my house??"
"Yup!"
Dave smiled brightly.
"Uh- okay then."
"Will you take me home with you..? Pleaseeee?"
Jack mumbled something under his breath.
"Okay, fine whatever. You can come home with me."
Dave walked up next to Jack and held his hand. Jack held Dave's hand back and continued to walk home. When the two of them made it to Jacks front porch, Dave let go of Jacks hand.
"Hey, Hey Sportsy. Look at me for a sec."
"Not right now Dave- I gotta open the door real quick. Then i will."
"But Sportsy!- It's urgent!"
Jack turned his head and looked at Dave. Dave cupped Jacks face and pulled him in for a kiss. The two made out on the porch. Jack wrapped his arms around Dave's neck and Dave held onto Jacks waist.
"Nnh..~"
Dave pulled Jack close and slowly pulled away. Dave looked down at the orange corpse. He caressed Jacks face gently.
"I love you, Sportsy."
"I love you too."
Dave smiled gently and let go of Jack, he held onto the orange corpses hand and the two walked inside of Jacks house. Jack immediately let go of Dave's hand and walked to the bathroom to go shower. Dave followed behind Jack. The orange corpse immediately turned around.
"Why're you following me??- You can take a shower once i'm done."
"But, Sportsy- If we shower togetha' then, we won't use as much water."
Jack just stared.
"I don't care. You wait for me. Understood?"
Dave nodded and walked to the bedroom. Jack got into the bathroom and started taking a shower like a normal person would. As he was taking a shower he heard someone open the door. He opened the curtains a little and looked outside. Guess who was there. Dave.
"Dave."
Dave froze and stared at Jack.
"Ayee Sportsy! Nice seein' you here!.."
"Did you not understand me the first time?"
"Oh cmon, Old Sport."
"...Fine whatever. Get in."
Dave smiled and hopped into the shower with Jack. Dave smiled (annoyingly). Jack faced away from Dave, he continued to wash himself. Dave was facing Jack, waiting for him to look back.
"Aye, Sportsy, you fuckin' faggot, look at me."
"No, fuck off. I already let you in the shower, you don't need anything else from my god damn life."
Dave stayed quiet. He thought for a moment before slowly looking down at Jacks ass. He smiled a bit and stared.
"..."
He continued to stare for another moment before immediately smacking his ass. Jack froze and turned around to face Dave.
"You mother fucker."
"What?"
He tried acting clueless.
"You know what you did."
"I don't know what you're talkin' about, Sportsy."
Jack rolled his eyes and turned back around. Dave smiled a bit and smacked his ass one last time. Jack immediately turned around.
"Can you stop that!?"
"Stop what, Old Sport?"
"...STOP SMACKING MY FUCKING ASS"
(i almost typed in "I KNOW ITS BIG AND ROUND AND JUICY BUT STOP.")
"I dunno what you're talkin' about."
"Yknow what. Fuck you I'm getting out."
Jack turned off the shower and got out. Dave frowned and grasped onto Jacks arm and frowned more.
"Come back, Sportsy."
"Are you gonna stop smacking my ass?"
"YES."
Jack got back into the shower and turned it back on.
"Want me to help you get washed up?"
"Yes please!"
Jack nodded and grabbed some soap. Dave smiled as he watch Jack wash him. Dave began to make small purring noises. Jack immediately stopped.
"Man what the fuc-"
"Shh, just continue, Sportsy."
"Okay..-"
Jack went back to washing Dave. Dave went back to purring happily. After a lot of cleaning and Dave making weird purring noises — Jack was done washing him. The orange man turned off the shower and got out. Dave followed behind him. Jack grabbed his own towel and dried himself off, then, wrapping the towel around his waist. Dave followed behind, he didn't have a towel around him. He was fully naked, and very wet. Jack walked into his bedroom, Dave followed behind. Jack completely ignored the fact that Dave was following him around naked. Jack went into one of his drawers and pulled out two pairs of boxers, he handed a pair to Dave. Dave snatched them and put them on immediately. Jack turned his head and looked at Dave.
"What do you wanna wear to bed?"
"A pair of sweat pants will be okay for me, Sportsy!"
Jack grabbed a pair of orange sweat pants and handed them to Dave. Dave smiled and got dressed. Jack also got dressed, but, he wore a t-shirt that he's probably had since college and his own boxers. Jack threw his towel onto the floor and layed down on the bed. Dave layed down behind Jack and smiled.
"Goodnight, Old Sport"
"Goodnight, Dave."
Dave shut his eyes and was about to fall asleep until-
————————End of Chapter 7———————
931 words