006 | TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI

❝  𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 ❞

pairing ; yan! takemichi x fem! reader
tw; 18+ content ( porn w/o plot) , semi pt.2 of the previous michi oneshot (but before she wanted to leave??) , not really yandere ,  just heavy on worship and receiving on [y/n] side [ time skip ]

the sounds whimpering could be heard echoing throughout the large room, takemichis pink lips sucking onto [ y/n ]'s neck as dark hickeys formed with every kiss he was to leave on her pretty soft skin. his lips slipped from her collarbone, trailing down to her already exposed body as he placed kisses onto her stomach, eyes locked onto hers.

god, she loved how he'd stare into her eyes as he slowly made his way down to her most intimate parts, placing tender kisses onto any patch of skin that he could as he parted her legs, kissing the inner of her soft thighs.

"you're so beautiful" he muttered to himself, though loud enough for her to hear as her cheeks flushed red, never hearing such a comment towards her in her exposed form. in her mind, she felt as if his words were just sweet little nothings to calm her nerves. and though she wasn't wrong about him wanting her to be comfortable with his touch, every word he spoke was sincere, admiring her body like he would to a piece of art. and to him, she was far more than a piece of art. she was his goddess that he was somehow blessed to be able to hold. and he wasn't planning to waste any time letting her know how much he adored her.

any undergarments she had on already had been discarded by takemichi beforehand. gently, he glided his fingers over her soaked folds, spreading them as he sunk his middle finger in her private area, slowly moving his finger. that one finger soon became two as her cries of pleasure increased in volume, biting her finger to suppress her moans. his fingers dug themselves deeper into her lower area, curling them as he did so, her liquids coating his fingers. he kept at this for a few minutes, loving how much his fingers pleasured her alone, before pulling them out.

"i hope i'm making you feel good, my dearest" he whispered with a smile, rubbing his thumb on her clit gently as she nodded, blush coating her cheeks as her face turnt to the side. he was happy with her response as he replaced his fingers with his tongue as it buried itself within her pussy. instantly her toes curled, gasping as she felt his tongue slip into her, his thumb still rubbing soft circles on her clit as he ate her out.

and god did she taste heavenly, moaning as his tongue danced in her hole. it was a taste only he'd be able to taste. her legs instantly wanted to close against his head as her hands rushed to his curly black locks, his left hand holding one of her legs to the side as he continued to pleasure her, his thumb still caressing her bud of nerves. 

"oh! god, i-it feels so good, takemichi!~" her legs shook with how good his tongue felt, dancing within her lower region. pure euphoria rushed through her veins with each whimper and moan, meant only for his touch.

each tug at his hair only pushed him continue, once more swapping his tongue out for his already soaked fingers as he dug them inside her. he wanted to be able to watch her expressions change with every touch. bashfully with his cheeks flushed red, his eyes stood locked onto her face as her pussy sucked onto his fingers, closer to reaching her climax. biting her lip, she could feel tears starting to flood her eyes, sweat running down her body as her body moved to deepen his fingers. her toes curled, eyes rolling back in pleasure as she gripped the velvet red bed sheets.

"ah-ngh!" she cried out as his finger sped up just enough for her to twitch and shake with pleasure. the black haired male could only blush, admiring [ y/n ]'s lust filled expressions. he could tell she was getting close, the excessive toe curling, her heavy breathing and the way she cried out his name were all signs expressing her climax.

and with each touch and movement had set a wave of ecstasy coursing through her spine.

"oh how i love you, so, so much [ y/n ].." he spoke out without thinking, eyes admiring her blush covered face from in between her legs, her eyes that begged for release and how her skin shone within the rooms light with drops of sweat trailing down her body. merely minutes after his confession of love had her legs shook, her back arching in such a slutty way as her eyes rolled back, hiding her charming [e/c] eyes for his sight.

" t-takemi-mhm!!" her cries of pleasure were cut short as the black haired male instantly swapped his fingers for his tongue, throwing her legs over his shoulder as he plunged the pink organ into her entrance, her juices flooded his taste buds. her teeth stabbed into her bottom lip, drawing some blood as her eyes fluttered shut, rolling back into her skull.

her body shook violently as she came, takemichis larger hands gripping her thighs as they closed down onto his head. her hips rocked on their own, riding out her climax on his tongue as he whimpered in ecstasy, thumb caressing her clit.

her tense, over pleasured body, soon relaxed, her back settling from its once arched form. her chest rose up and down, panting as her eyes drifted randomly, completely in a daze. as [y/n] thighs unlocked takemichis head from her lower region, the blue eyed male pulled away, a string of her cum trailing from her pussy to his wet tongue, his tear soaked pitiful eyes looking into hers. Both their chest rose, panting as the room seemed to heating up the more he looked into her eyes.

shifting her thighs to the side as her dazed eyes stared into the egg white bedroom ceiling, Takemichi crawled over her, placing benign kisses onto her cheeks and face, muttering sweet little things her fogged mind couldn't comprehend till seconds after. locks of [ h/c ] stuck onto her face, only to be brushed aside by takemichis fingers as her admired her.

" you'll stay here with me forever, won't you [ y/n ]?" he questioned as his fingers caressed her face, staring into her eyes that looked anywhere but at him.

"..mhm" she hummed, nodding in response, immediately causing his smile to grow, despite knowing she couldn't fully understand his simple words as her mind fogged from ecstasy.

" i'm so happy to hear that, my darling. i promise i'll protect you till I die" he whispered into her cheek as he continued to caress her like he would a small puppy. she was just as innocent as one too.

[requested ; strawberry7166 ]

[words ; 1.1k ]

[ a/n ; i swear takemichi isn't my favorite character 😭😰]

_____________