002 | YUZUHA SHIBA

❝ 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘺 ❞

pairing ; yan! yuzuha x fem! reader
cw ; murder , blood , gore , & mention of pulled out guts

[ y/n ] cried into the cloth that covered her mouth, kicking her legs around she tried to break herself from the ropes that held her down. her [ e/c ] eyes stared at the sight before her, the guts of her parents dancing around the chair she sat, their lifeless eyes staring at her. the smell of rotten flesh surrounded the room, making it even more unbearable. she knew she would be the next to die, eyes shooting to the weapons that were sat on a table far from her, struggling even more.

her sclera was bright pink, throat sore from all the crying. if she were hundred percent honest, she would much rather sweet death over having to see this gory sight before her. the skin on her wrist ripped and teared from the tight binds around her wrist.

the empty building was quiet, water dripping from the broken pipes being the only sound that would occupy the small room. ascending the halls, the sound of boots could suddenly be heard making their way towards the room she had been locked in.

her struggle only increased as the steps got louder, hearing the door slam open, the boots making their way to her tied up body

" [ y/n ] ! " a familiar voice cheered, quickly whipping out a blade from their boot as they cut the ropes, pushing that strands of hair that covered their face back. a hoodie covering their head and face, as they quickly cut at the restraints before letting it fall to the ground. rubbing at her wrist, looking at all the damage that had been made by the ropes, her face shot up at the eyes of her savior, eyes widening at the person as they removed the hood from their head with a smile.

" yuzuha ?! " she shouted, though it sound more like a whisper, as the said girl pulled her to her feet, quickly swooping her into her arms as she held her closer. it would've been a lovely sight if it weren't for the two dead people near their reunion. tears balled in her [ e/c ] eyes, so happy to finally see someone that wasn't hurting her nor dead after however long she was locked into the worn down room. yuzuha held her head into the girls shoulder, a blissful smile on her face before lifting her head.

" i'm so happy to find you [ y/n ]! are you alright ? " she questioned, holding her body closer as she carried her out the door slowly, making sure not to hurt her. " i'm... not sure " said girl replied, looking to her bare feet, frostbite coating them and causing their normal color to fade to blue and purple, the cause being the frozen cold floor that they had to put their feet against when they started to hurt from all of her movements.

" well you'll be fine with me. i'll protect and watch over you from now on " yuzuha sworn, stepping over any dead body that covered the halls, all of [ y/n ] capturers now dead from either gunshots or stab wounds. blood painted the floors and wall, the sight much more gory than the one presented in the room [ y/n ] had been locked in.

the sight was so disgusting, making the little food that was left in her stomach rush to her mouth, forcing itself in the form of vomit that collided with the blood. her vision got blurry, head pounding at the lack of food in her. her eyes closed by themselves, her stiff body relaxing as she fell unconscious in the brown haired girls arms.

 her eyes closed by themselves, her stiff body relaxing as she fell unconscious in the brown haired girls arms