003 | CHIFUYU MATSUNO

❝ 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 ❞

pairing ; yan! chifuyu x gn! reader
cw ; kidnapping [ time skip ]

" [ y/nnnn], y'know i hate playing hide and seek with you. why don't you come out for me ?" chifuyu begged, floor panels creeking with his every step, eyes darting at any movement seen within the house. his hair was messy, drops of sweat rolling down his porcelain skin from the thick suit he wore.

[ y/n ] covered their mouth with their palm, hoping to quiet and calm their breathing, which seemed to be working seeing that chifuyu had yet to walk to where they hid. a small room underneath the stairs, the only way to get in was to remove the floor board and slip in. and only [ y/n ] knew of it, seeing that they were the one who created the little area. it held all of the tools they were planning to use in order to escape this manic who had the balls to say he was doing this for their sake.

and they were so ready to put their plan into action. but then he came home earlier than normally. the [ h/c ] haired adult quickly hid both themselves and all their stuff into the small area, sliding the board back into place before chifuyu had yet to walk into the main area of the house.

his steps progressively got louder, along with everything he had shifted, dropped or slammed open in order to find them. he had searched almost half of the rather large house and had yet to find them. they could hear peke j meowing at his beloved owner, rubbing onto chifuyu leg in order to calm his stress. a sigh escaped his lips, dropping his body into the cushioned chair as he let the cat jump into his arms. the wooden legs of the chair screeched against the floor, leaving white lines where the legs had dragged.

" alright, you win! won't you come out, please? " he pleaded, hoping to at least get some type of response from them. a chuckle or mumbled sentence would've calmed his tense nerves. but all he got was silence. unbearably loud silence. running his slender fingers through his black hair, he could only groan in annoyance.

if it were a any other day of [ y/n ] hiding, they would've came out as soon as he got started showing his anger. but they just couldn't risk this. this was the one place he didn't know of, their only place to be alone and away from his line of sight. if he were to find this place and all the stuff within it? he would lock them in the basement for who knows how long.

" come on, [ y/n ]! you can't hide from me all day " he spoke as he stood to his feet, kicking the small coffee table as the glass shattered onto the bare floor, the black cat in his lap flinching before rushing off to a higher place as chifuyus once calm facade disappeared into rage and panic. said adult flinched at his action, heart beating much faster in fear. his stomping feet could be heard running up the stairs, more crashing and slamming being heard while calling out their name, though more muffled than before. [ y/n ] quickly grabbed all their stuff, taking a peek from their hiding spot, locking eyes with the black furred cat, a yelp escaping their lips that was luckily not heard.

or at least they prayed it wasn't heard when the man came back down the stairs, heavy breathing after dashing around the house in desperation. beads of sweat ran down his face, his hair much messier than normally as some strands stuck to his cheeks and skin. a cool breeze came to his tense form once he reached the bottom of the staircase. his eyes darted to the opened window, one he didn't realize till just now. if normal, he would've brushed it off as something little, but every window in the house had a lock on it, locks only he had keys to. so when he noticed both the open window and the broken lock on the floor, his anger and panic only increased. had they escaped in the short time he had left?