001 | TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI

❝ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 ❞

pairing ; takemichi x yandere! sugar mama! reader
cw ; 18+ content, fem-dom [ time skip ]

" mghhh~ " the black haired male whimpered into the gag, pleasure running through his body as [ y/n ] pinched and twisted at his nipples. her breast pressed against her back as his ass was placed on top of her lap as if a little doll. a white cat tailed butt-plug was placed inside him, matching the two pieced lingerie that was now lewdly rolled up to reveal his private parts.

both his hands were bound to the bed post, making it hard for him to move, let alone relieve his throbbing cock that dripped of pre-cum. he was also incapable of seeing, the cause being the white clot around his eyes, leaving him helpless.

it excited the [ h/c ] haired women, feeling him squirm in her lap, seeing his back arching in pleasure, hearing his muffled moans and knowing she's the cause. a sigh of delight escaped her mouth, lip softly kissing the back of his neck before releasing his now pink and sore nipples from her fingertips. his, used to be tense body, relaxed, leaning his back onto her chest and his head onto her collarbone.

" you did so good, baby. i think you deserve a nice reward ~ now, get on your hands and knees. " she purred, freeing him from the bed post and reaching her into her night stand. her fingers brushed against the plastic strap that hid within her undergarments , ready to grip onto the staff of it but stopping when a little tune was heard and the vibrating of the wooden dresser. on top of her nightstand sat her phone reading in bold.

OLIVER CALLING...

" one second " taking her leave, she pressed the green answer button with a short " hello ", her back against the door frame as the man on the other line responded.

" good afternoon, miss [ l/n ], i'm sorry for calling so unexpectedly but the heir of the yuu company says he would like to have a word with you. he personally came over and hopes you would take time out of your day to discuss with him " [ y/n ] internally groaned, annoyed at the mention of the male heir that kept disrupting her days; she swore up and down this man was obsessed with her.

" well, please tell mr. yuu to schedule a meeting with me. i'm a busy women and don't have time to meet with someone just cause they asked " [ y/n ] responded in a annoyed tone, hoping the man would take the hint and let her be. she didn't enjoy making her beloved one wait for her cause of some man came in between their love making.

" he says if you won't come at such a urgent time, he'll cut any ties we have with his company " her assistant spoke once more, repeating the green haired males words. every fiber in her body wanted to bang her head against the wall behind her, to hang up and enjoy her time with takemichi. but she knew she couldn't. losing the support from the mans company would send her company into a downwards spiral, and eventually end up bankrupt, making it pretty much impossible to provide for her precious.

" you know what, fine. i'll be there shortly " and with that she hung up. rubbing the bridge of her nose, she turned on her heel and back into the room she sat in not to long ago. her eyes locked with the pair of blue ones that sat on her bed, with the cutest look on his face. a pain struck the [ h/c ] hair's heart, wanting to stay in bed with him