005 | TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI

❝ 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 ❞

pairing ; yandere! takemichi x fem! reader
cw ; kidnapping , manipulation , suicidal thoughts , spoilers for tenjiku arc and death

takemichi had came to slowly fall in love with [ y/n ].

after witnessing her die so many times, each more brutal than the last, he had put her as his top priority and seek to protect her at all cost. so when he had heard she'd gone missing, he was in full panic mode. he couldn't just let someone take her away. especially not from him.

and so he searched, along with everyone else from the gang. though she wasn't one of the founding members, nor was she one of the division captains, she was a important person to the gang. guess you could say she was the little sister of the gang.

takemichi and chifuyu were on top of the search, posting posters around on the streets, reporting to the police and even asking around the school for her. but no one knew of her whereabouts. It was like she disappeared off the face of the earth.

the gang soon lost hope after over 2 weeks looking for her, they had yet to find her. and once a month went past, they had given up. she could've ran away, seeing she didn't have the greatest home life and always making jokes to travel to the city over if she were given the chance.

her parents didn't seem to know where she was either, soon moving to another state with their soon to be born child, forgetting all about her. but takemichi didn't lose hope, not yet. he had to find her, she had to be alive. to be in his arms, safe and sound.

after everyone lost hope, takemichi kept looking for her, going as far to get help from other gangs. his motivation to find her never cease, her safety being his one and only priority, not caring for what may happen to anyone of his friends while she was gone.

his friends could see this was taking a toll on his mental state, all of them growing overly worried for him, especially hinata, the girl he was currently in a relationship. he grew distance from the others, getting more aggressive with their, what he called, 'clingy behavior'. he couldn't stand hanging around without [ y/n ] within his arms.

already 2 to 3 months had passed since she had gone missing, the young blonde only getting information on where she had last been. all hope was slipping from his fingertips, especially when the whole thing involving izana was right around the corner and takemitchi had to be there to stop it from happening and to save naoto. everything was pushed onto him, he couldn't handle it, he had nothing to stop him from falling into a deep depression.

not even hinata nor mikey could save him from the darkness he had sunken into. and just like that, his mental flame blew out. locked away in his room is where he stood, considering death for the lack of happiness in his world. late nights living off bags of chips and the fan that spun round and round keeping his mind from wandering to the many ways of killing himself.

only till a week past did god finally choose to bless him with happiness. a soft, gentle knock on his front door as the moon shone down on the small house. his body tensed, caught off guard from the sound as he made a beeline from the kitchen to the door with a plain shirt and shorts, hair messy.

" yes ?" he questioned, his blond hair and blue eyes peeking from the door only to lock into the fearful [ e/c ] eyes that's stood outside, shaking like a leaf. his jaw dropped when seeing her, the door slowly drifting open to see his body from behind it.