Chapter 11

I don't trust you and I don't think I ever will and with that she turned around about to leave

That's fine you think I care weather or not someone like you trust's me? And the answer to that no I don't care about something like that Jefferson answered

Someone like me? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Alice snapped. You know a person who's patience is like thin ice while their temper is just the same except the ice even thinner.

First security guard was attacked here, the second here, both attacks happened within seconds of one another, which means there's two of them Nick said to Becker. We've only found one Becker replied. And a baby.

What are you doing here? You're supposed to be looking after Abby and Brilee Becker said

I thought you were doing that Connor replied look Becker said pointing to the screen. Oh God Abby, Brilee Connor said. Stay here, tell us where it's going Nick said

Where's it gone? Come on, come on, where are you? Connor said his eyes scanning the screen. I can see it Cutter. It's on the level beneath you. I repeat on the level below Connor said loosing sight of it again.

I can't see it, it's disappeared again. Where's it gone? Oh for crying out loud, how hard could it be to see a raptor in a shopping centre?

Jefferson heard loud footsteps quickly he put one finger to his lips telling Ali to be quite as he dragged her towards the counter diving under it.

Oh, my God. Guys, it's heading straight towards the bowling alley. He's going towards Abby and Brilee, you're gonna have to be quick , he's moving pretty fast Connor said as Nick and Becker ran. Come on, come on, come on, guys you can do this Connor muttered.

Connor their fine Nick said causing Connor to sigh in relief. Where's Alice Connor asked as he made his way into the bowling alley.

Right here Alice said getting up from the floor. That's right shout for your daddy Nick said to the baby raptor

Where do you want me? Connor asked I want you in there with Abby and Brilee. Give me that. Go. And it was in that moment as the raptor ate the baby raptor that Abby woke up. What's going on? She asked causing everyone, even the raptor to turn in Abby's direction.

I'll tell you later Connor responded as he grabbed Abby's hand pulling her in

Watch out Connor said throwing Abby and Ali a pool stick.

What just happened? Connor asked. That's two doses of tranquilizer and it's still on his feet were going to have to up the amount Nick said as Jefferson took off his hat before putting it on the floor watching as it spun a purple fog.

 That's two doses of tranquilizer and it's still on his feet were going to have to up the amount Nick said as Jefferson took off his hat before putting it on the floor watching as it spun a purple fog