"What a handsome human!"

TWS: swearing, knife, and blood :)
God au!

Info:Ranboo ~ god of the sky basically?Tubbo ~ human

Info:
Ranboo ~ god of the sky basically?
Tubbo ~ human

Thanks for the request darling!
Btw I was thinking he's a immortal for the sake of this au lol
Enjoy this chapter <3
Ranboo pov🌈
___________________________________________________________________________

It was such a beautiful night tonight.

I sat in the stars, acting as if I was a constellation.

It would only be a moment until a boy would come out of his shack and sit in his yard, watching bees fly around in the night sky.

This boy I have been 'spying' on is a human I had took interest in. I learned a lot of things by just watching him. Day and night I would see him come out and sit in a green chair in a flower field his parents owned. He would just sit there, watching the bees. He must like bees.

I was thinking about going down to the human world and meeting him.

But I couldn't think of the horrible things the other gods would do to me if they found out!

But I'll still think about it.

Just then, the boy walked out of his house.

He rushed over to the flower field and sat down on the same green chair. "What a interesting boy." I said to myself.

"Hello bees!"

I heard him say.

"Don't worry, I'll be here tomorrow! Nothing to fear friends."

I giggled.

He is a very handsome human!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I rose from my slumber and perked up as I heard a door open. I peeked down and saw, you guess it, the boy! I quickly got up and rushed over to a better angle. "This is a good opportunity." I whispered. "But I could get in trouble.." I thought on it for a while before I decided to go down.

In a spilt second, I was in the human world.

It was..strange.

Things were very different!

I mean- I lived in the sky so of course it's different.

Surprisingly, I was very near Tubbo. I started my way towards him, almost tripping on a rock. I wasn't really mindful of where I was stepping because I am not really used to walking. I'm used floating or flying.

I was right behind Tubbo when I tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and looked up. My human form was pretty tall, 6'7 to be exact. "Holy fuck your tall.." "hello! I'm uh- new here. I was wondering you want to be friends? You seem like a very interesting person." He hesitated for a minute before replying,

"Sure thing, bossman! I'm Tubbo. And you are?"

"Ranboo."

Tubbo smiled and got up from the chair he was sitting on. "I guess I'll show you around?" "That world be amazing."

For the whole day, he introduced me to new things. It lasted like this for a couple of days. Every morning I would arrive at his house to sit with him and look at the bees in his flower field. It was quite nice!

Today was very interesting.

Tubbo would be talking to me about random stuff but I heard someone yell 'watch out!'.

I turned around and saw something shiny coming our way.

Tubbo gasped and I quickly caught it, though it cut my skin. Red stuff started to gush out of my body. I tilted my head in confusion.

"AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Tubbo- what is this sharp thingy?"

"THATS A FUCKING KNIFE! COME QUICK!!! HURRY"

He grabbed my hand and raced into his little shack. His parents looked very concerned. I just admired the 'kinfe' in my hand. It was shiny. And sharp! We don't have these up above. "What the fuck? Are you okay boo?!" Tubbo asked in a worried tone. "I'm fine!" I said as I pulled the knife out.

Tubbo looked terrified.

"YOU- ....HEH? WHAT?! DOES IT HURT???"

I shook my head.

"..."

"..."

"What the fuck are you. ARE YOU SOME KIND OF IMMORTAL?!"

I nodded my head with a smile.

His jaw dropped to the ground.

"The legends are true.." Tubbo whispered, just loud enough so I can here him.

"What legends?"

"There is a legend where there are immortals that live up above. And only sometimes they come down and disguise as humans. Are you like...going to eat me?-"

Ranboo's eyes widened. "What? No! I would never eat you! It is true that I came from above. I well- took interest in you and decided to go to your world and introduce myself. I wanted to learn more about you! Now that I think about it...I should return to my home. The gods will be worried."

Tubbo finished wrapping my hand in this white stuff.

"Your going..?"

Ranboo nodded and quickly said his goodbyes. And he...he left. He returned to his home.

"Such a handsome immortal." Tubbo whispered while looking up in the sky.

"Such a handsome human." Ranboo said from up above.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Words: 868

I am so sorry if it isn't good :(
I was rushing to get this finished-

Thanks for the request darlings <3

But if you did enjoy it then good :)
Love you all!

Have a good day/evening/night !
Bye darlings <3
🌈⭐️🍄🌿🦋