✨🔥 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨 🔥✨

Darnell is skilled at basketball and skateboarding

Darnell is hella muscular. Not like Jasper from Steven Universe but he's more fit than Pico.

He's also hella tallllll (probably 6'2-6'5)

Darnell probably lives with just his mother and a potential brother as his father "went out for milk". His mother is never home as she's working multiple jobs so Darnell has to take care of his kid brother. (This headcanon however might contradict w/ Pico 2 lore that implies his parents are separated.)

He also probably lost his arm during the events of Darnell Plays with Fire.

Darnell doesn't have time for anyone's bullshit, as he already has enough going on with having to manage his migraines and life with one arm.

He used to rap with Pico and BF, but lost interest in it. Instead, finding interest in spray painting.

He still loves fire though, and doesn't let having one non-partial arm ruin his pyromaniac tendencies.

There's at least some sort of burn stain or hole on all his clothes, mainly his tops.

If he's feeling up to it, Darnell will also prank his friends by using fire one way or another.

Darnell gets creeped out by things that are grotesque. There's a chance if he looks long enough, he'll end up puking.

He also likes pizza and Blue Powerades