✨❤️ 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨 ❤️✨

Warning! 18+ Topics

Girlfriend learned multiple languages in high school, such as Latin, Spanish, French. Whatever sounded pretty!

GF is able to bring her speakers with her in a similar matter to the Capsule Corp thingies in DBZ. She carries a case of different color coded capsules in her purse and when she needs something, she presses a button, throws it and poof! It's there.

Girlfriend loves to take pictures of her couple friends cause she's a hopeless romantic. Even if said couple aren't actually a thing yet. Whoever she finds cute and they're next to each other, she snaps a pic.

GF loves calling people by pet names. Mainly love, hun, sweetie.

GF is the type of person who naturally has the "it" body everyone wants. People will come up to her asking how she got her body looking as it is and she'll just stand in confusion because she literally didn't do anything.

GF sits on the speakers cause it vibrates 😳

GF had a pet bunny when she was a kid named BonBon. She brought it outside with her once when it was 80°+ out to take it for a walk and it eventually died of heatstroke.

GF has a teasing kink; she identifies as a switch but isn't dominant nor submissive. She just wants people to feel good and enjoys teasing those she's with for the hell of it.

GF has fantasies about pegging BF simply because it's a "feminine urge". They've yet to do that kinky shit yet because she's yet to tell BF that she's a demon, but she can't wait for when it happens.

Because she's a demon, it's rare for GF to feel the effects of drugs but can still get drunk on alcohol.

GF's family nickname is Daughter Dearest