✨🎤 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨 🎤✨

BF Headcanons that just make sense

BF is a closeted masochist; he probably doesn't know it cause he's dense but the signs are obvious 😌💅

(This is never gonna be canon cause their canon names are Boyfriend and Girlfriend but—)
BF has a real name but goes by an alias, Boyfriend. (probably his rapper name). Since he's dumb, he goes by Boyfriend and completely forgot he has an actual name. The same goes for Girlfriend but increase the dumb meter.

Like Michael/BB, Boyfriend has a sensory swing in his home (BB fact is canon via Twitter. If this is outdated info, plz lemme know but I remember seeing this on the official account)

This is probably an obvious, but Boyfriend is a horny bastard. No need to explain.

Boyfriend would probably be the type to steal kids' lunch money and terrorize the cafeteria ladies in hopes of getting free lunches.

BF has a collection of retro video games/consoles he's collected over the years.

His parents had gotten BF meds for his ADHD but he eithers forgets to take them or throws them out because he refuses to take them

BF only wears slip on shoes or shoes with velcro instead of laces. He hates tying his shoes and will easily get frustrated and throw a fit if he doesn't get it right on the first try.

Most of the photos on his phone are either memes or of Girlfriend (regular and provocative). He also has a few photos of himself and friends.

Boyfriend would have more photos on his phone but forgets to back his photos up because he keeps breaking them.

BF learned how to cook from his mom but chooses not to because he and GF terrorize businesses for their food instead. It's a rarity when he does and there's a 50% chance that he either burns the house down or it comes out flawlessly.

His room is very messy; to which, he claims it's "an organized mess". The only parts of his room that are tidied are where he displays his comic book, music and video game collections.

Boyfriend is the type of person who would not only trick or treat as an adult, but also be that one person who takes more than one candy from a house that specifically states "Take One"

He also hates being called a bottom, even tho he is 😌💅 (I remember seeing this as canon on the FNF Wiki but can't find the source 😭)

Boyfriend also has separation anxiety due to the shooting and so many of his friends dying in the incident. Thus, explains why he's so clingy with GF.

BF legally got his name changed to Boyfriend without his parents knowing. Thinking that he'd be a chick magnet if he had a "cool name".

Because it's canon that BF uses fake IDs to get his driver's license, for every ID he uses it's a fanon name he uses. Same for GF.
Ex. One ID uses the name Keith, the next Evan, etc.