✨ 𝙋𝙎 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨✨

Starring the Pico's School Trio

Darnell gave Pico the N-word pass but it's never been used out of respect.

He refuses to give Nene the pass because he knows she'll just abuse it and get herself into deep shit.

Out of the three, Darnell is the parent of the Pico's School Trio. Pico and Nene constantly get into little arguments with one another.

Pico and Darnell are fluent in both Street Spanish and Book Spanish.

If there's gonna be a traitor out of the three, then it's gotta be Darnell 100%. Idk why, but I love the stories where Darnell falls in love with Cassie or someone else from the Goth Punks one way or another and basically pulls a UA Traitor stunt on Pico and the gang.

Pico and Nene have a brother-sister relationship similar to Harry and Hermione in Harry Potter.

Theory: Darnell's week is happening similarly to Newgrounds Showdown: Darnell and Nene are going to be faking Pico's death to get The Dearests off his back. That or they've been hypnotized into killing him but snap out of it.

Whenever the PS Trio gets together to smoke, they have a playlist they listen to and keep it on repeat. Some songs including Pass the Dutchie, Weed Wit U, and any Bonginator song

Darnell is the type who'd get a butt load of acne (cause he's confirmed to be hormonal). But instead of popping them, Nene forces him to use her skincare routine. She also tried getting Pico to use it as well but he refused cause ✨ stubbornness ✨

Because Nene loves shopping, she ends up buying the boys clothes for them. Even though they love their comfy, casual wear. She tells them that they can't be wearing the same stuff everyday and to have a variety in their attire. The boys end up giving in because they don't want to hear Nene nagging to them for hours on end.

Nene loves testing her makeup skills on Pico. She's tried with Darnell once but failed, resulting in her cosmetics being burnt by Darnell's pyromaniac ways.