ryder

hello! hi! it's me with another new book! can't believe you're reading this so here, have a hug. Have two actually because there might be fuckload of mind-shitting plot twists and last-minute cliffhangers in this book and you will probably hate me somewhat in between (cries). But on the plus point!!! there's going to be a smoking. hot. mc. with. tattoos!!!

and anger issues. but who doesn't have them?

anyways, this seems enough of a forewarning so buckle up bitches and you shall proceed :)

CrystalXx.

SUMMARY

Alice Rhodes has got a problem.

Two problems, actually.

One, she's starting to find it harder and harder to differentiate water from a decent bottle of tequila, and two, she needs a boyfriend. Fast.

The latter wouldn't be a problem at all if only she could keep her dates around for more than a week. It was a disaster how fast boys kept dumping her just because...well, she didn't really understand why.

Attachments were scary, especially when they were mostly always unrequited. And as long as she kept them a kiss away, they wouldn't tear her apart, would they?

But then the universe, in its cruelest of ways, sends her stumbling into the path of Ryder Octavio McQuillan, and every single thing about him sets her off balance. He's everything Alice doesn't need in her quiet life. Because Ryder carries secrets--dangerous secrets--that only seem to breathe trouble.

Alice desperately needs to stay away, but what if the only thing that can save her is the danger that's knocking on her door?

CHARACTERS

Ryder Octavio McQuillan

Alice Rhodes

- important note -
this book contains a few dark themes that may be triggering for some. themes may include - abuse by family/parent (verbal, physical), past non-consensual abuse (not b/w MCs), trigger flashbacks, and minor panic attacks.

PLAYLIST

[can be found on my spotify - link in my bio]