My oblivious crush <3

Start from the beginning

He was sitting down by himself at a table staring at the seat beside me. I tilted my head in confusion. He soon took out his phone, and it seemed he was texting someone. A moment later I got a notification from him,

Mr. Sexy :)
Hey Tubbo..

Me
Hey! Why aren't you sitting over here???

Mr. Sexy :)
I thought you were mad at me..

Me
Ofc I'm not bossman!
Now get over here idiot <3

I looked back up at him and saw him coming my way.

He took the seat beside me and scooted closer.

He then placed one of his legs over mine and leaned on me. I swear I was screaming inside. And sadly, Tommy and Wilbur suspected something and asked Ranboo something,

"So ranboo! What is Tubbo to you?" Tommy had asked.

"I uh..."

I swear I saw his face turn a bright red but I just shrugged it off.

"He's my best friend! And boy am I lucky to have such a handsome friend."

How in the hell is he flirting right now when he just called me his best friend?!

"PFFFT-" Charlie almost choked on his food because of laughter. "What?" "YYOU-..AHAHAH!" He couldn't even fucking talk. "Just forget about it ranboo." Charlie rolled his eyes jokingly.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

The whole damn week Ranboo has been flirting with me.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!

but this day...this day was different.

We were sitting on the bleachers, eating lunch. We had decided to eat outside, just the two of us. We were talking about random topics until Ranboo, you can probably guess it, said something flirty. "You look very cute today Tubbo." I have to do it. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I don't care if he doesn't like me back. I have to tell him.

I turned over to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Ranboo."

"yes?"

"I like you. I really, really, really like you. Not as a friend, but as a lover. Y-you probably don't like me back...you know, This w-was a b-b-big mistake..! J-just pretend I-i didn't say anything."

I started getting emotional.

My eyes couldn't hold the tears anymore.

I was afraid.

So fucking afraid.

"I'm so sorry Ranboo.." I whispered.

But then, I felt him bring me into a hug.. I cried into his chest, gripping onto his clothes in regret.

"Shhh...it's okay bo."

"A-are you mad a-a-at me?" I sobbed.

"Look at me right now." He brought me up to his beautiful face, cupping my face and rubbing his thumbs on my soft skin.

"I like you too. I really, really, really like you. And never EVER think I don't want to be your friend anymore because of one crush, alright?"

I nodded my head and smiled.

HE LIKED ME BACK?!
HUH?
I-...

"Can I kiss you?" The words spilled out of me.

I thought he was going to decline but he didn't. He nodded. I slowly took his mask off and once I was done, I placed a long sweet kiss on his lips. I felt him smile into the kiss, making me smile a bit. I pulled away from him and placed my forehead on his.

"You were so oblivious." I whispered under my breath.

"I had no idea you liked me. Like, honestly." He laughed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Words: 928

Aweeeeee I like this one :)
Ty again for the request darling!

I might do another au todayyyyy
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Have a good day/evening/night!
Bye darlings <333
🌈⭐️🌿🍄🦋