𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 | 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴.

You flipped and turned around and around in your bed for about a minute before waking up. You just had a dream about dance and the same rush of excitement rose inside of you everytime you thought about it.

You pushed yourself up while stretching and yawning, then you placed your feet down onto the floor and stared at it for a few seconds.

The Zubayr Theater...

You shook your head and stood up, dusting your clothes. As your eyes adjusted to the light, you spotted a letter on your table that was red and gold. Curiously, you walked over to the table and grabbed the letter, It read..
—————-
Dear Y/N.
I'm writing this now because Mr Zubayr has asked me to write you a letter concerning the performance from yesterday. Um.. how do I put this? Alright. We would like you to consider joining the Theater! I know we just met and you probably aren't thinking of joining yet.. but I would really like to see you here one of the days! Don't worry, if you have Forest Ranger duties I can totally keep the spot open for you!... I think? Anyways, I'll see you soon!

From Nilou.

Your mouth slightly dropped and everything just went silent. You pursed your lips together and put your finger onto your chin.

So.. they really weren't kidding about wanting me to join them. Well.. I-

"Aaaah!!!" You heard a squeal coming from outside and the voice of the person was familiar. You opened the door and rushed outside to see someone.. flying?
You looked closer and saw a girl with green hair in the sky.

Collei?

It seemed like she had blue wings behind her and she was crashing down really quickly. You were in panic mode so you stood infront of where she was going to land and tried catching her. You shut your eyes quickly while bracing yourself but nothing happened. You opened one eye and Collei was standing right infront of you, looking confused. She had the wings in her hands and it looked like she was examining them.

"Collei? What-"

"Oh archons! What happened? I flew perfectly a few minutes ago.." Her tone got sadder as she spoke quickly and looked pretty disappointed. She then noticed you infront of her and her eyes grew wide.

"What is that thing in your hands?" You questioned her while thinking of what it could be.

"It's a wind glider! My friend from Mondstadt gave me one as a gift. I was talking to the traveler and Paimon today and Aether told me about the wind gliders but I just realised I had one!"

"Slow down!" Both of you chuckled and Collei started thinking about something.

"Y/N, would you like to learn how to wind glide?"

Wind glide hm?

"Even if I'm not the best teacher.. I still can teach you all of the basics!"

"Sure! I have nothing else to do at this time of the day, plus all of the patrols we're doing are going to be held later."

"Okay then, follow me!"

Both of you started to walk over to the direction of Collei's bedroom while she talked and talked about how she thinks her wind glider isn't working anymore.

The two of you reached her bedroom and she slid open the door. She started digging in a big box but you didn't know what she was looking for until she pulled out another wind glider!

"You have two?"

"Yes well.. one isn't mine. My friend from Mondstadt gave me hers as a memory."
She walked over to you and held her hand out.
"Here, take it!"