𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 | 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗶.

Collei POV.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I remember yesterday Master telling me that I can attend today's patrol.. even though I'm not feeling good today I guess I could go see Y/N?

I got up from the bed still tired and then started organising the letters we gave to eachother during my quarantine. Y/N hasn't replied in a while for some reason..

Someone seemed to be knocking on the door, I wondered if Y/N came to see me..

I ran over to the door and opened it only to see Master Tighnari.
"Oh! Good morning Master!."

"Morning Collei, Have you taken your medications?"

Right.. I didn't, but I'm just so eager to see Y/N today..

"Uhm.. Yes!" I started sweating but it was unnoticeable, Atleast I thought that it was.

"Hm.." He put his hand on his chin while looking over at the table behind me.

"Okay then, Patrolling is in around 13 minutes and I need you and Y/N to clean the Statue of the Seven, Also get something to eat. Remember, If you start feeling-"

"Yes yes I know! Thank you." I started rushing out of the room as fast I could.
Oh why did I have to lie to him?

I walked around the village looking for Y/N's room hoping I didn't forget.
A few minutes later, I found it and knocked on the door. No answer so I assumed she was still asleep.

Good idea to wake her up?

I walked into the room and closed the door quietly before pulling a chair towards the bed.

"Now how should I wake her up?"
First I tapped her on the shoulder.
Second I pushed her but that didn't work either.
Third time I got fed up and slapped her on the head, I restrained myself from slapping her too hard since I didn't want her to get hurt.

Y/N shot up quickly and I jumped back a little bit.
"Oh! Sorry, did I hurt you? Heh.."
I started laughing quietly to myself but Y/N looked a little bit off.
"Uhh.. Y/N, Do.. you remember me?"

She started nodding while rubbing her eyes.
"Of course I do Collei, Wait a minute.. Aren't you supposed to be in bed? What about your Eleazar?!"

"Oh! It's not bothering me anymore. No need to worry Y/N!"

She started standing up and I stood up to deciding what to say next.
"Anyways.. Master Tighnari said we should get something to eat, Our patrol cleaning at the Statue of Seven is in around 10 minutes! I guess you could say you're lucky I woke you up Y/N."

"Thank you Collei!"
She grinned at me and started rubbing her stomach.
"Im craving some.. Pita Pockets! What do you say?"

"Pita Pockets Huh? Lets go make some right away for breakfast!"
I looked around for a cooking pot and spotted one outside, Then we began walking towards it.
While walking we saw a familiar person walking by, Both of us waved to them.

"Good morning Nasrin!"
The girl stopped walking and looked over towards both of us while waving back.

"Morning Y/N and Collei!"
She stopped waving and started walking again, Meeting up with the other Forest Rangers.