𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘇𝗼𝗻𝗲.

You've stayed in Tighnari's room for a night now, He was sleeping under the canopy with zero pillows or even a blanket.

Sometimes in the day, He came over to check on you, You apologised for the inconvenience since he has to sleep outside until you get better. It was very thoughtful of him, You thought he would get mad by now since you didn't know him that much but he seemed to be a calm and a patient person.

He walked into the room with something in his hands and realised you were awake.

"Feeling any better?"

"I feel okay now, Atleast that headache is gone." You raised your hand up and patted your bandaged head.

"Hmm.. Do you think I could take it off?"
You fidgeted with a loose strip.

"I guess so, You're feeling better but all you need is those cuts on your legs and arms to heal." He walked over towards you and started unwrapping the bandage on your head.

You felt like a weight was lifted off of you, But you were looking at something else.

You stared at his ears when he moved back, You didn't get the time to examine them since it was rare of you seeing eachother nowadays. They looked fluffy, pointy, large and were twitching around the place.

He raised an eyebrow but quickly shook his head diverting his attention to the stuff on the table.

"I've brought some mushroom stew for you! While out in the rainforests I found some edible mushrooms and decided I would cook them in a special stew."

Mushroom stew wasn't your go to meal. You've tried it multiple times but it mostly ended up with you rushing to the nearest bathrooms.

You nodded as he picked it up and brought it over to you, Taking a spoon and gulping before eating it. You placed some in your mouth and chewed.

Oh gosh, This has a weird taste.

"This tastes very.. bitter?" You started coughing but Tighnari looked a bit relieved.

"Ah thats good to know, It worked! Oh.. ahem, I made some medications for you to see if you were feeling fine, If it tasted bitter you would be alright but if not.. You would have to stay for a few more weeks or so."

You sighed and pushed yourself up and off of the bed. It was nice to feel your legs touching the ground now.

"I forgot to ask, Is Collei doing okay?" You put your shoes on and stood up.

"Collei? Ever since the incident she hasn't been feeling great. Not to worry! I'm sure she would be up and about in a few days... or weeks."

Your mouth dropped slightly but it was mostly unnoticeable.
Collei had fallen sick again.. Because of me?

"Would I be able to see her?"
You started chewing on your long nails, Worried both of you might have to go back to sending letters to eachother for a while.

"I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to talk to her in this state."

You sighed and walked out, You headed over to the direction of your room.

When you got there you opened the door and sat down in the seat Collei was in yesterday, Moving it over to the table beside your bed.

You picked up a pen and paper placing the paper down onto the wooden table and started to write.

Dear Collei.

I hope this letter finds you in good health.
We won't be able to speak for a while.
If you need anything please let me know.
Please do write back and tell me how you're doing.