𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱 | 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀.

It had been a few hours since those people named Aether and Paimon left with Tighnari.

You found yourself sitting on the grass outside outside while Collei checked up on the boy time to time.

You heard her telling the boy to rest. It seemed like she was coming outside to you.

She walked out of Tighnari's room and sat next to you, dusting her clothes as she walked.

"Y/N! When do you think they'll be back?"

"I'm not too sure, One night could be it?"

Collei sighed and look down at her hands, scrunching them up.

"I really cant take over Master's position while he's out, Guess I'm too incompetent for this."

"Collei don't say that about yourself, You just helped treating a little boy, You basically saved my life and many more achievements"

"Thank you Y/N. Honestly, You've always been one of my closest friends!"

Both of you smiled at eachother but a thought from earlier popped up into your mind again.

"Hey, What if we.. follow them to where they're headed?"

Her eyes widened abruptly but then she swiftly squinted them. She bonked your head and clicked her tongue.

"Y/N, Sometimes we have to try not to get into trouble everyday. I mean, who knows what Master would say if he saw us there? Oh I could only imagine.."

"Now that I think of it.. We would probably never see the light of day again!"

Both of you chuckled, The day was getting darker and Collei started getting up off of the grass yawning.

"I think I'm gonna head off to bed, Night Y/N!"
She waved and stretched as she ambled over to the direction of her room.

"Night!" You waved back to her and started to get up yourself, You decided that it was time to sleep for a while after today.

You strolled over to your bedroom, Taking off your shoes and tucked yourself into bed. You closed your eyes and yawned before falling into a deep sleep.

The next day.

You shot up to the loud sound of bells being rang. They were loud and echoed really badly. You jumped out of bed and looked outside.

"Okay okay! Quiet down, They're making my ears hurt now."

The ringing started to get quieter. There was a group of people outside, All of them were new Forest Rangers here. There were also lots of seats and tables around.

Tighnari was back, Collei was beside him but there also was something else too. It looked like one of those Automaton mechanical monsters.

You shook your head and thought you were seeing things because of how quickly you woke up.

It was still there, More people were arriving so you put on your shoes preparing to see what was going on.

You rushed outside and walked over to the crowd. Everyone was beginning to sit down and you followed them.

You turned around and looked at everyone before Collei seemed to be looking for you but spotted you sitting down. She waved at you and you waved back, It looked like she was holding.. A jar of mushrooms?