𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁.

It was a Monday morning.
You heard a voice, It seemed like someone was calling out to you. You felt someone slapping their hand onto your head. It was a soft slap but didn't hurt you, Then you shot up and they moved back a little.

You turned your head over to the green haired girl sitting in a chair beside the bed you were laying in.
"Oh! Sorry, did I hurt you? Heh.."

She was laughing nervously but then tilted her head at your off expression.
"Uhh.. Y/N, Do.. you remember me?"

You started nodding at her while rubbing your eyes, The slap was very unexpected but it only startled you a little bit.
"Of course I do Collei, Wait a minute.. Aren't you supposed to be in bed? What about your Eleazar?!"

"Oh! It's not bothering me anymore. No need to worry Y/N!"

You started lifting the silky blanket off of you and sighed while standing up. Collei stood up too and started to speak again.

"Anyways.. Master Tighnari said we should get something to eat, Our patrol cleaning at the Statue of Seven is in around 10 minutes! I guess you could say you're lucky I woke you up Y/N."

"Thank you Collei!"
You grinned at her and started rubbing your stomach.
"Im craving some.. Pita Pockets! What do you say?"

"Pita Pockets Huh? Lets go make some right away for breakfast!"

She started walking towards a cooking pot nearby and you quickly followed her, Both of you saw a familiar person walking by and waved to them.

"Good morning Nasrin!"
The girl stopped walking and looked over towards both of you while waving back.

"Morning Y/N and Collei!"
She stopped waving and started walking again, Meeting up with the other Forest Rangers.

Both of you sat down while you passed some ingredients to Collei while she cooked. She hasn't given you the recipe yet, So you were always the one who gathered some ingredients and assisting her though you didn't mind.

After a few minutes they were ready, You were about to take a bite out of one until you heard Tighnari call out to everyone.

"Alright everyone, Patrolling starts now. Head out!"

"Aw.. Right now? I was just about to eat this!"
You heard your stomach rumble but noticed Collei wrapping the Pita Pockets in oiled paper.

"Don't worry Y/N, We'll be able to eat them later.. hopefully!"

"Ah, I guess you're right." You took some of the paper and wrapped your Pita Pocket in it before placing it in a bag.

"Cmon Y/N! We should get going before the weather starts to change and we wouldn't be able to go anymore."
She started running off but stopped suddenly, Then she was breathing heavily. You sensed it was her Eleazar and ran up to her holding the bag in your hands.

"Collei! Are you okay?"
You decided not to touch her in this state since she would get worse.

You felt someone's presence walking up towards both of you and was speaking.

"Collei. Are you sure you've taken your medicine today?"
It was Tighnari's voice, He walked infront of her while pulling something out of his pocket.

She looked up at him with a sad look on her face.
"Uhm.. I just wanted to patrol with Y/N today! It's been 1 week since our last patrol and it's been pretty boring in bed.."

He sighed while handing you something, It seemed to be Collei's Medicine.
"Take this with both of you, Y/N.. I'm trusting you to take care of her."

You picked it up out of his hands and stuffed it into the bag while nodding. You looked over at Collei but she looked bad, You were genuinely worried for her.