She fully got up and made her way towards me.

Y/N: Don't do it Loona.

Loona: Too late.

Once she said that she had already gotten on top of me and pulled the covers overtop of us. She's laid down, and snuggled into me, again, and I know what you're thinking, couldn't you just overpower her? While yes I could overpower her I could also really hurt her by doing so since I'm about 60 lbs. Heavier than Loona and around 2x her size. So I thought I shouldn't try to move her in any way.

Y/N: Get off of me, please.

Loona: Sure I'll get off you.

We sat there In silence for a moment or two until I decided to break the silence.

Y/N: Are you going to get off me or what?

Loona: I'll get off you If you promise not to get out of bed and let ME make you breakfast.

Y/N: Are you really going to lay there and cuddle me

You have got to be fucking kidding me, Is she really that committed to refusing to let me make her breakfast for once?

Y/N: Loona come on we have work in about 2 hours from now.

Loona: Do you really want to test how stubborn I am babe?

That's something I've never wanted to test, I've been with loona for a good while now, and I'm fully aware of how stubborn she can be.

Y/N: No, not really.

Loona: Then just relax and let me make you a nice healthy breakfast.

Y/N: Why can't I just make you breakfast for once?

Loona: Because I found you curled In a ball crying on the kitchen floor.

Y/N: So.

Loona: Are you fucking kidding me right now?

Y/N: What?

Loona: Do you have any Idea how concerning that was for your girlfriend to see? I was already worried about your mental health as It Is, and seeing you curled up In a ball saying that you caused your parent's death definitely didn't help your case In any way shape, or form.

Y/N: Just let me make you breakfast for once.

Loona: Not going to happen.

Are you fucking kidding me dude she can not be this fucking stubborn right?

Y/N: Um don't we have to go to work?

Loona: I'll take a sick day If I have to.

Y/N: Are you kidding me?

Loona: I will call Blitz right now If I have to.

She pulled out her phone and legit gave me a dead serious look.

Y/N: So let me get this straight, you want to call In sick all because you refuse to get off me.

Loona: Yes.

Y/N: Meaning you're going to call Blitz and tell him everything that happened last night and then just lay there on top of me until I let you make breakfast. Is that right?

Loona: Yeah.

Y/N: All of this just because you don't want me to make YOU breakfast for once.

Loona: That's exactly what I'm saying.

Y/N: Are you getting me?

Loona: Do I look like I'm joking?

Since Loona wasn't going to get off me I signed and gave up since there was no point in even trying to argue with her.

Y/N: Fine you win.

Loona: Good now you lay right here and relax while I go make you some breakfast.

She gave me a small peck on the cheek before leaving me with my thoughts. She's so cute. Loona then came back into the room with some oatmeal with fruit.

Loona: Here you go babe enjoy.

Y/N: Thanks Loona.

Once I was done eating Loona and I had a nice warm shower together which was very relaxing by the way, then went off ready for another boring ass day.

*Time skip*

Loona and I arrived at work the next morning, and I was wondering if Loona told the others about her about my little performance last night.

Y/N: You didn't tell the others about last night right?

Loona: No of course I didn't this time I'll keep it between us.

Y/N: Thanks, my little Loo Loo.

Loona: Don't call me that here, please, only at home.

Y/N: Oh, come on, you love it, my little, Loo Loo.

Loona: Stop it; you're making me blush.

Y/N: That just makes you cuter.

Millie: AWW.

Loona then smacked me on the back of the head a little hard.

Y/N: Ow.

Loona: Shit sorry.

Y/N: I deserved that.

During this time, I felt like we were being watched from somewhere, and I think Loona also had that same weird feeling as me. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot someone staring at us, so I point him out to Loona, and we go our separate ways to throw him off to get a clean kill.

Lex's pov

I'm looking at the hellhounds from a good distance, but as I'm looking at them, I begin to notice that they might have caught onto me. I'm watching them as the female one heads to her desk while Y/N heads to his boss's office. I try to make out what they're saying, only to see that Y/N saw me and has a sniper rifle, and I knew my time had come.

Armaros pov

I'm sitting there at my desk when an agent walks in with his hat held to his chest, meaning that someone else on the team has died.

Agent: His communications have gone offline, sir, but they finally found him. I'm sorry, sir, he's dead.

Armaros: Leave

Agent: As you wish, sir.

They finally killed Lex, the best spy to ever walk this damn earth, and my brother. I'll avenge you, James. As for you little demons, we know where you are and everything we also know about that party. see you there, Y/N.