Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    For a whole day and night, the two reunited after a long absence never left the homestay.

    Su Qiao was even worse, her feet barely touched the ground.

    It was bright daylight.

    Sunlight came in through the curtains.

    Su Qiao's eyelids moved, she quickly turned over to the right, retracted into Yu Zhou's arms, muttered something, and fell asleep again against her warm skin.

    The messy bed was made and made.

    The sweat all over his body has long been gently wiped off.

    She was dry and refreshed now, so comfortable that she didn't even want to open her eyes.

    The messy hair was not completely dry, and it stuck to her smooth shoulders covered with hickey marks, trying to hide it, just looking at it made people's mouth dry and reluctant to move it away.

    Yu Zhou saw this scene when he opened his eyes, and couldn't help leaning over to kiss and kiss again and again, the place in his arms that had been vacant for two years finally had someone, he couldn't bear to let it go.

    There was a tingling feeling between the movements.

    Su Qiao's consciousness gradually returned, and she hummed dissatisfiedly: "Yu Zhuzhu, don't make trouble, let me sleep for a while... I'm tired..."     "

    You sleep, I will gently."

Not enough, not enough kissing, his movements were as gentle and meticulous as he promised, and he would never hurt her at all, just confirming over and over again.

    But it was this movement that made it even more unbearable.

    Su Qiao groaned and woke up from the tickle, opened her eyes and said angrily, "Sleep, sleep, how can I fall asleep if you do this to me, I'm not like a wooden man, I don't feel the slightest bit."

    "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

    Yu Zhou stopped, and kissed her lips flatteringly.

    Su Qiao looked at his handsome face that had matured a lot, and coaxed her in the same flattering tone as before, she immediately felt warm, turned her head away, and pretended to be disgusted: "I didn't brush my teeth, you can kiss her too." Gotta go down."

    "I didn't brush either, each other."

    "..."

    Su Qiao Chenggong was so tired of him, stretched his waist and said: "Anyway, I hate it, you get up first, then pull me up, and wash up later." Eat downstairs."

    "I can order food and have it delivered." Yu Zhou didn't move, he acted like a baby on Su Qiao's body, buried his head in her chest and took a deep breath, wishing that the king would stay here on this bed before he came to court early. It's good to be tired for a week.

    Su Qiao held his head, recalled last night, and shook her head in fright, expressing that there was no need.

    She couldn't stand it.

    "I haven't been out all day, I want to go out for a walk to relax my muscles and bones."

    Yu Zhou nodded and said good, he lifted the quilt and got up.

    He was under the quilt before and couldn't see it, but now his muscular body is all exposed, so Su Qiao can see his whole body, whether it's chest muscles, shoulders, arms, or back, there are marks everywhere.