Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    The sea wind was blowing on the boat.

    All the guests sat around Su Qiao, and on the table in front of them were fruits and drinks from the newly added title sponsor. It was rare for the program team to be alone.

    now.

    All the guests just came back to their senses from the stunning scene just now, and chatting with each other, they couldn't help but ask about when Su Qiao will be able to surf, and about her abs...

    Jiang Yue and Liao Leiqi brushed at her look.

    "Surfing is not difficult, as long as you learn it all afternoon, novices can quickly master the tricks."

    "...But Qiao Qiao is the most beautiful!"

    Yu Zhou, who was sitting next to Su Qiao, wiped her face with a dry towel. With long, soft hair, a gentle tone, and a smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Gentle and elegant, the mood is also different from the innocence and straightforwardness of the past.

    Su Qiao felt a little bit, but didn't speak.

    Jiang Yue asked curiously: "I haven't heard you mention it before."

    Su Qiao said: "Everyone has different definitions of beauty at different ages. Hi, I didn’t elaborate on it to the outside world, but now I think differently, exercise more, and have a healthy body, which is more important than anything else.”

    Jiang Yue and Liao Lei looked at Yu Zhou, who was sitting beside Su Qiao obediently, with only Su Qiao in their eyes, and looked at him for a long time. 'Oh' sounded.

    Right.

    People change.

    Maybe the couple didn't get along well before, but now that Su Qiao has given up her previous attitude, Yu Zhou can't move her eyes.

    But to be honest...

    it's rare for them to look away.

    But Yu Zhou suddenly said: "But no matter what Qiao Qiao has become, in my eyes, she is the most beautiful, the most dazzling, and the most eye-catching one."

    As soon as the words came out.

    Jiang Yue and Liao Lei couldn't help looking at their husbands, with a little resentment: Heh, look at how well their husbands can talk, it doesn't look like their own, and they can't even speak sweet words!

    Chen Yiteng: "..."

    Rong Zheng: "..."

    His back felt cold, there was no accident!

    Barrage:

    [It turns out that Yu Zhou usually shows off his mountains and never shows his love, and he never shows his affection outside. In fact, there is a reason behind it. 】

    【Mom! Who can handle such a straight ball? 】

    【It's maddening to compare people to others. 】

    【Hahahahaha, die of laughter, Rong Zheng and Chen Yiteng are so miserable. ]

    [It's about to die, but he still gave my wife his own hands, ah no, just wipe my husband's hair, forget about the work, why is his tone still so coquettish? 】

    【The taste of a sweet wife is too strong, woo woo woo... the mouth is too sweet, although I used to like Yu Zhou's maturity and stability, but seeing him like this now... doesn't feel disobedient at all. ]