Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Same person has different fate.

    Some people ate soup mixed with dry food at night, half hungry and half full, and fell asleep smelling the smell of roast chicken, but Su Qiao ate a feast of barbecue here.

    After eating, there are desserts after dinner!

    【The most important thing is that Yu Zhou fed that piece of chocolate himself! ]

    [Who the hell said this couple isn't sweet? Starting today, I lay flat in the pit and never struggled again. ]

    [Su Qiao is not worthy of my brother, he must have acted, ah, I don't believe it, I don't believe it...]

    The barrage suddenly fell into madness.

    "Qiao Qiao, is it delicious?" Yu Zhou fed it successfully, smiling very sweetly.

    "..." Su Qiao, the

    person involved, never thought that Yu Zhou would come out of nowhere like this.

    True.

    There is meat to eat at night, which looks much more luxurious than other groups.

    But it still can't make up for the calories consumed by the two of them today, and Su Qiao hardly touched sweets in the training before coming here...

    Which girl doesn't like sweets?

    Sujo loves it too.

    She can't get tired of eating chocolate.

    Before, I relied on self-control to not eat, but now the food was in my mouth, Su Qiao chewed and swallowed, and said softly, "Thank you, it's delicious."

    In return, Yu Zhou smiled overjoyed and took the initiative to If you want to share the chocolate, half for each person, you have to watch Su Qiao finish eating before eating.

    Su Qiao: "..."

    Su Qiao had no choice but to eat it after counting the calories.

    After eating and drinking, the sleepiness of the two came up in a while.

    Su Qiao took advantage of the time when Yu Zhou was still outside to clean up the fire, quickly returned to the tent, turned off the camera, twisted two towels in the dark to wipe himself, changed into pajamas and got into the sleeping bag on the left.

    Yu Zhou opened the door curtain, and through the light from outside, what he saw was Su Qiao letting down her hair, half-closed her eyes as if she was asleep, her eyebrows were like distant mountains, her face was like a lotus flower, she was cute and quiet, and...

    "Bang bang bang— —" The

    heartbeat was out of rhythm.

    He sniffed the green, sour, sweet and delicious citrus aroma in the tent, mixed with a slightly intoxicating aroma of wine, which belonged exclusively to his wife.

    Her cheeks were hot, and her ears were stained crimson.

    Yu Zhou pulled the curtain closed, extremely nervous.

    There was no light, so he couldn't see Su Qiao's face, so he could only approach cautiously, and called softly, "Qiao Qiao, are you asleep?"

    "Not asleep, Yu Zhou, I have something to tell you."

    Su Qiao Joe opened his eyes, his expression was clear.

    Yu Zhou understood something, his blushing face instantly turned pale, he slid into the sleeping bag on the other side, covered his head, and turned his back to the tent and said in a muffled voice: "I'm tired, I want to sleep."