Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    The matter of building a shelter was decided by Su Qiao early on.

    Ten days is not long or short.

    Before departure, although Su Qiao had checked the weather forecast, it was cloudy at worst, but the weather in the mountains was not so easy to say. Today the sky is bright and clear, but the next day it will rain.

    Deeper and more dewy, it is much stronger to have a place to shelter from wind and rain.

    Two days ago, Su Qiao's sense of Yu Zhou was mediocre, but today she was a little impressed. Apart from touching the ax a few times when she brought it back, Yu Zhou used it for the rest of the time.

    Refers to which tree, which tree to cut.

    Never nonsense.

    In less than half an hour, more than twenty logs had fallen to the ground.

    "Qiao Qiao, are you still chopping?"

    After Yu Zhou brought down a tree again, the tip of the ax fell to the ground.

    Su Qiao shook her head: "Let's do this first, and if we continue, the efficiency will not be high." We can't squeeze out the labor force all at once.

    "Well, Qiao Qiao, I'm thirsty."

    Yu Zhou put down the axe, approached Su Qiao, stared at Su Qiao and licked his dry lips and tongue, looking at Su Qiao's face, he felt that his breath became hot, his throat Slightly dry.

    Like a thirsty traveler waiting for the entrance of the rain.

    Su Qiao handed over the water, and filled half a glass of water with the other hand into the bamboo cup that was just made yesterday, and drank it slowly.

    Yu Zhou: "..."

    Yu Zhou took it unwillingly, and drank it in big gulps.

    After working for a long time, the coat has long since disappeared, and he drank water in a hurry, so a lot of water mixed with the sweat on his face ran down the sharp jaw, across the Adam's apple, and finally disappeared into the neckline of the black T.

    Whether intentionally or not, he vigorously lifted the corner of his clothes to wipe off the sweat from his chin. The clearly visible mermaid lines and abdominal muscles showed the charm of an adult man, and his strong hormones could be transmitted across the screen.

    "More."

    "..."

    Su Qiao handed another cup.

    Yu Zhou didn't stop until he drank three cups in a row, his clothes were already so wet that he couldn't look at them.

    [? ? Is this picture something I can see? ]

    [Surprise! It's so natural, I've never seen it on stage before! ]

    [It's not just on the stage, let's count movies and TV shows, when Yu Zhou is willing to show his body, and now he is in front of Su Qiao... I'm so sore...] After finishing his

    drink, Yu Zhou looked at Su Qiao with hot eyes , as if expecting something.

    "Finish?" Su Qiao didn't understand, so she said, "After drinking, return the ax to Director Guo first. I've calculated the time. It's only half an hour. We'll borrow it tomorrow for the next half hour."

    " ...Oh."

    Yu Zhou inhaled secretly, and retreated the axe, a little confused.

    But when he came back, looking at the logs all over the floor, without a word, he changed his job to become a porter. Seeing that Su Qiao wanted to do something, he hurriedly said: "Qiao Qiao, you are weak, don't come."