Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Two years sometimes go by so quickly.

    But for Yu Zhou and Su Qiao, what lies between them is the natural moat between life and death, the late appointment, and the imminent mistake. Before the accident, Su Qiao gambled on the unspoken forgiveness.

    There are too many things lying between the two of them.

    Su Qiao's proactive kiss was a bit like a thunderbolt, like burning the house on the spot.

    Su Qiao left the restaurant with Yu Zhou's red and swollen lips, and returned to her room.

    The fifth floor, the top floor.

    Except for Su Qiao, all the other passengers went to the snow mountain to play, and there was no movement at all.

    "Kang—"

    followed the door's answer.

    A slender and powerful palm with bursting veins on the back of the hand rests on it.

    Yu Zhou put one hand against the door, the other hugged Su Qiao's waist tightly, buried his head in the crescent of her neck, sniffed deeply the fragrance of her body, licked and gnawed obsessively, sometimes reluctantly , From time to time, the intensity was increased, leaving mottled hickey marks one after another.

    Bright red, like a bunch of berries inviting people to taste.

    It is provocative and full of desire.

    Especially the red mole that just happened to be born on Su Qiao's collarbone, there was almost no good meat around it, and it was almost all sucked into a gorgeous crimson.

    "Qiao Qiao... Su Qiao..."

    Calls came from inside the room, with various emotions.

    Accompanied by Su Qiao's gasp.

    "Hiss, Yu Zhou, be gentle."

    "Does it belong to a dog?"

    "It hurts..." Su Qiao's

    whole body was almost imprisoned by Yu Zhou between the door panel and his chest. , lips and tongue were numb, and the whole body was hot.

    There is no cool place on the neck.

    She tried to struggle.

    After struggling for a moment, Yu Zhou held the forced upturned throat in his mouth, sucking inch by inch, gnawing bit by bit, like a beast that had been hungry for a long time finally caught its prey, and no slightest struggle was allowed.

    If Su Qiao still felt a little distressed before, she was addicted.

    So now, I'm really a little scared.

    Before she could protest, Yu Zhou's legs bent slightly, as if he was fixing Su Qiao to the door, his upper body finally relaxed a little bit, and kissed flatteringly, sticky and greasy, making it impossible to fight back Grind her hard.

    Don't mention the purpose, just call the word "Jojo".

    But to go one step further...

    Yu Zhou didn't say anything, and he didn't dare to say it.

    Su Qiao was dizzy from the heat around her neck, and when she realized that he didn't dare to go any further, she pulled out a hand with all her strength and ran along the hem of his clothes, touching her belly that she had always liked and couldn't put it down.