"Qiao Qiao, good morning."

    Yu Zhou said hi with a smile on his face.

    Su Qiao looked at the time and glanced at him, as if saying 'it's still early'?

    Yu Zhou scratched his head shyly, and hurried to wash up.

    Afterwards, he sat down next to Su Qiao, and said a little annoyed: "Qiao Qiao, I was wrong, I got up late today."

    He was so stupid.

    Last night, I took a peek while Qiao Qiao was asleep, but I fell asleep very late, and it was this time when I woke up.

    Surely she didn't have breakfast either?

    The more Yu Zhou thought about it, the more he blamed himself. From the corner of his eye, he glanced around the pot, saw the wild vegetables, and asked Su Qiao repeatedly if he had eaten them in the morning, and if they were the wild vegetables she picked.

    Su Qiao shook her head.

    "The wild vegetables were given by Sister Lei and the others, I haven't touched them yet."

    "Sister Lei gave it to you? You're pretty nice?"

    Yu Zhou still had a bunch of drowsy, bristled little hair on his head, and when he heard others bring them wild vegetables, he was shaking happily in the wind, "Then let's go again." Go into the woods for a walk? Roasted chicken with wild vegetable soup, what do you think, Qiao Qiao? Then I can give them a big chicken leg!"

    Yu Zhou's eyes showed excitement, and he looked at Liao who was resting in front of the tent from the corner of his eye. Lei and his wife were staring at them non-stop, he greeted happily, in exchange for Chen Yiteng turning around awkwardly, and Liao Lei ruthlessly staring at their direction again.

    Like a spy.     Yu Zhou did n't

    notice it, and he entertained himself: "Qiao Qiao, yesterday you agreed to teach me to hunt, teach me today, I'll go hunting!"

]

    [Simple baby, a little cute. ]

    [The bow your wife made yesterday is gone, where can you hunt for meat, just because of you, a silly kid who jumped over with a roar and was bullied by wild chickens? 】

    The barrage felt sympathetic, and felt a little sad.

    Su Qiao took the compensation and didn't have the habit of turning over old debts, but seeing Yu Zhou's appearance of being sold and paying back the money, he felt his teeth a little itchy, so he explained the ins and outs in a few words, emphasizing on the word "borrow".

    "How could this happen? She didn't tell us! We don't know."

    Yu Zhou was shocked, and then fell into grievance: "And I asked you to borrow it yesterday, but you didn't give it. How could you lend it to them?"

    This must be true. It's their fault!

    Yu Zhou was filled with righteous indignation, his gaze towards the couple suddenly changed from pure love to gritted teeth, he rolled up his sleeves, and looked like he was stepping forward to argue.

    What are wild vegetables?

    Qiao Qiao also knew it, but he didn't pick it up.

    But if they broke their bows and arrows, what they lost was countless pieces of meat!

    "What are you in a hurry for?" Su Qiao was in a better mood, quickly took Yu Zhou's hand, and said, "We won't eat roast chicken today, let's change the recipe, what do you think of stewed fish soup with wild vegetables?"