Intro

Title: 女配上求生婚综后爆红了 | The female partner became popular after appearing in Survival and Marriage Show
Author: 奶糖团子精

Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she had transmigrated into a charming and accomplished female artist, and she was about to participate in a survival marriage drama "Wild Life" with her top husband Yu Zhou in a contract marriage.

In the original text.

Yu Zhou is the second male lead that she couldn't ask for, and he took the initiative to participate in the variety show for the sake of Bai Yueguang's heroine, Jiang Yue.

And Su Qiao, the cannon fodder female supporting role, would be blackmailed by the whole network for a series of operations such as being rejected for showing affection, not having enough to eat, blaming Yu Zhou, being wronged and scolding the program group after falling down, and finally divorced.

Su Qiao: "..."

It's hard, it's hard, it's just participating in a survival variety show, what use is she for a man?

Taking advantage of the fact that the variety show hadn't officially started, Su Qiao quickly divorced, promising that the two of them would return home after the recording was over.

Unexpectedly, the first day of variety show live broadcast.

Yu Zhou lost his memory. The first time he saw Su Qiao, he quickly stepped forward and hugged Su Qiao tightly, crying, "Honey, why didn't you come home last night? I miss you so much."

Audience:? ? ?

Su Qiao:? ? ?

What's wrong with you!
--It is well known on the Internet that the relationship between Yu Zhou and Su Qiao is tricky.

When the two participated in the wilderness survival variety show "Life in the Wild", netizens all bet on when Su Qiao would break down and cry. Could this variety show be a divorce announcement?

Who knows--On the first day of broadcasting, Su Qiao made a bow and arrow, hunted a chicken, and Yu Zhou applauded and flattered him first-rate.

On the second day of the broadcast, Su Qiao made up a fish basket and had a great harvest. Yu Zhou's eyes lit up and he offered a kiss.

On the fifth day after the broadcast, Su Qiao built a wooden house, moved into a mansion, and ate delicious food and spicy food every day. Yu Zhou sat on the saddle, pinched her shoulders and her back, and smiled sweeter than the young couple next door who were in love.

Program group: "..."

Audience: "..."

Heh, other people are trying to survive, so you guys are here on vacation?

The relationship between husband and wife is tricky, tui, it's just a trick to trick the dog into killing it!

--During the variety show, Su Qiao became the new darling of major brands with her outstanding performance, and Yu Zhou, who lost his memory, was milky and A, obedient and well-behaved, and it was hard not to be tempted.

Until, at the celebration banquet that night when the variety show ended, Yu Zhou regained his memory...

Later.

A black fan exposed the news of the couple's divorce. They wanted to ridicule, but they didn't expect Su Qiao's fans to get excited: Husband Qiao Qiao, do you still need someone?

Yu Zhou (exasperated): There is no shortage of her!

Note:

1. 1V1 between male and female protagonists.

2. There is no Bai Yueguang, only Su Qiao.

3. Amnesia and transmigrating books have other secrets~

Content tags: Fantasy Space Entertainment industry

search keywords: Protagonist: Su Qiao, Yu Zhou ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: Ding Liu has lost his memory.

Conception: Re-find the definition of love