Chapter Twenty Eight | Why did the prince not remember Cinderella?

Start from the beginning

His nose grazes mine, "what did you do Bella?"

"I protected the both of you," tears begin to blur my eyes and he shakes his head.

"No... you didn't Bella...please tell me you didn't."

"He wanted everything you had," his eyes widen. "And I promised to give it all to him."

We were whispering, so we really had to focus on what the other was saying.

"I told him I'd leave you and have a family with him." His eyes darkened, and just as he was about to leave-I stop him. "We have to finish...he'll notice."

Nicholas' head falls into the nape of my neck and tears leave my eyes finally.

I didn't want to have a family with a man who would go to a length of making me forget my past life to just be with him. I did not want any of it. I wanted Nicholas, I wanted him and only him. I wanted children, a family with Nicholas.

"Don't cry, I promise with everything inside of me I will protect you, and you will go nowhere near that fucking prick." His lips grazes mine, "I love you; do you know that?"

"I love you." I whisper back, his lips kiss mine and I feel his dick between my thighs.

I spread my leg out, he pushes his dick inside of me fully and I release a heavy moan. He thrusts into me; my arms wrap around his neck tightly as I feel him bury his dick deep inside of me.

His hands grab onto my neck, the other on my stomach and it was just the two of us in this moment.

I could tell he wanted mike to hear me moan Nicholas' name, so he could show him that I basically was Nicholas' and no one else's. He was hard, rough but for some reason gently with me. He knew the amount of strength I could take and that was it, he did not cross my limits.

"Ahh, Nicholas-Ohh."

"That's it Bella," I whimper as he pushes himself all the way in, sweat glistens on my body and my fingers wrap around the bed covers. "Scream my name." With each thrust came out his name from my mouth, one more powerful than the other.

He grabs my left hand and settles it onto his back, the same hand that has the wedding ring he bought me. 

In the same direction as the camera, he teeth bite into my bottom lip and i feel him tensing. We were both nearly there, and the moment I release, my leg shake, and he pulls out and cums onto my stomach.

My head falls back onto the pillow, Nicholas cleans me with the towel in the bedside draw before he falls besides me and covers my body with the sheets. 

He brings me closer against his chest, his fingers graze my cheeks.

ⅧⅧⅧ

When I discovered the bed empty in the middle of the night, Nicholas had to go to work due to a break in-in cooperation.

I get out of bed and put on Nicholas' shirt and shorts. I had to tighten it from the side before exiting the room, closing the bedroom door behind me, and strolling down the halls.

My foot suddenly touches something wet; I glance down and my eyes widen.

As I turn my head to the side and witness one of the security guards fatally stabbed, the red liquid is sprayed all over the walls and flooring, making me gag. I made an effort to contain my gag as all of his insides were exposed. There were tracks left by shoes leading to-

Roses room.

I follow it until I reach her door, my fingers make contact with the handle, and I push it down to see Rose asleep in her bed. I sigh in relief and rush towards her-"wake her up and I'll kill her." A dark voice weeded from the corner of the room. I did not need to turn around to know who it was.

"Mike..."

"A very eventful show you put there; you think I'm stupid?" I chuckle, shaking my head at him as I settle down beside Rose. I graze her hair gently.

"You know, my second favourite flowers are Black roses..." I whisper, my eyes locking with Mikes. He leans his elbows onto his thighs as he looks me up and down, "do you know why?"

He leaves a hesitant gap.

"They are associated with death and despair, hatred and revenge." I answer my own question, Mike stands up from his seat and makes his way to me. "I do not know how I loved such an awful man..."

He raises me from the bed by grabbing my neck, pushes me up against the wall, tightens his hold, and then lifts me off the floor.

I grab the lamp from the bedside table and smash it right against his head, he releases me in an instant and I go to grab rose from the bed.

Mike falls to the ground from the hit, "Bella?" Rose whispers, I push her head into my neck and run out of the room.

"That's it! I had it with you!"

I never ran so quickly in my entire life while carrying Rose's weight as she sobbed in horror into my neck. When I turn around to find Mike chasing after me, I quickly descend the steps, almost stumbling over my own feet in the process. All the security is down, and I see four or more dead scattered around the floor.

I sprint out of the front door, bare foot as my feet slam into the rocks from the driveway.

I rush into the woods, twigs cracking-splinters under me. The forest is a three-dimensional wonderland for the eyes that are willing to absorb the light, from the deep earthy tones of the woodland floor to the sweetness of the blue-white sky.

"Why are we running?" Rose asks, I look behind me to see Mike running.

"We're playing hide and seek." I whisper.

Then it went off, two-gun shots that cause the birds to fly of the trees and for me to fall. I quickly turn around so Rose wouldn't get hurt by the connection and allow my back to take the blame, a burning sensation running into my legs as I release a loud, retched scream.

Rose falls beside me; my hands grab onto my thighs, and I see blood pouring out all over my fingers. Into the creases of my palm. 

The blood didn't flow continuously; instead, it came out in sync with my heartbeat. It initially poured in a thick, powerful stream that passed through my fingers as they encircled the torn flesh.

The thick liquid, which I felt moving over my hand, was neither hotter nor colder than my own skin.

My heart weakened. 

Like I said, do not forget to vote and follow!