~20~

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

I was walking on the busy street of hriday nagari admiring the beautiful lights and all the decorations. When my eyes caught a pair of anklets. I know what they are as eomma loves them. She'd collected them.
I went there and stood infront of the shop. The shining beautiful pair of anklets staring back at me.
"How much for these?" I asked the shopkeeper in Hindi as i have learned some sentences that can be used in daily communication. It is best when you are travelling there.
"It's for 350 rs" the shopkeeper said. I nodded and pulled out the money to give him.
"Here... I will buy them" the shopkeeper looked at me and then after few seconds of judging me nodded.
I took them kept them in my pocket.
After roaming around the place i decided to go back to the palace as it was already getting dark and i was supposed to come here tomorrow morning anyways.
I was walking towards the palace when my eyes caught the glimpse of the same man i saw with nayani few days ago. He was with a girl. They were walking together hand in hand and smiling at eachother.
The man whispered something in her ears and then kissed her cheeks. She went shy and giggled. They were having the time of their life.
It made me somewhat happy that he is not after nayani but how dare he flirt with her when he is hanging out with other women?
Before i did something stupid i decided to leave that place not thinking about them.
I went inside the palace. When i saw my brother. I decided to go to him and ask about the function.
"Hyung?" I called him gaining his attention.
"Oh jungkook! Have you prepared for tomorrow? What are you wearing? Oh I forgot to tell you that you have to wear something Indian" he chirped. He looked really happy but still the little brother inside me wanted to confirm.
"Hyung Don't worry i will be buying the dress tomorrow but hyung?"
"Yes"
"Are you happy with this? This marriage?" He looked at me. And then grinned.
"The happiest I've ever been bro!" He gestured me to come closer. So i did. Then he whispered in my ears.
"I love her" he said and the grin was still there when i looked at her with wide eyes.
"Isn't it too early to fall in love hyung?" I asked him
"It's never too early jungkook." His sentence reminded me of what eomma said.
It is the feeling of home....
"Ahhh jungkook-ah i have to go, there are still some things i am supposed to take care of. And make sure to have something Indian. If you have any problems. Tell me i will make sure to help you out okay?" He said.
"Don't worry hyung i will! Nayani told me she'll help me out" i told him and then he looked at me.
"I see you've been spending way too much time with princess nayani aren't you?" He was smirking.
"I-its nothing like that....she is just a friend." He chuckled.
"I never said anything about what you are" he then laughs at my red face. And then pats my shoulder.
"I am happy for you lil bro" he said and then walked away.
I let out the breath I've been holding till now.
Huff....

Nayani's pov

"Why will i do that? I already have a dance partner!" I told anushka. She told me that after the Indian style Sangeet there is going to be a western style party and we are supposed to do the couple dance like.......me and jungkook did that day. But she was telling me to do that dance with abhi?!?
"You have to do it if you want to know whether he likes you or not?!" She said.
"Just because of this i won't do that to jungkook!!" I told her.
"You are doing nothing okay? The music will start and as planned abhi will ask you to dance with him and then he will be closer to you. If jungkook does something than okay otherwise what is the meaning of loving someone if you can't fight for them?" She was right but it felt wrong. It felt wrong to do that to jungkook. But i still wanted to know if he likes me or not So i just nodded my head. Anushka jumped on me being happy.
"By the way who is your partner?" I asked her who was still hugging me like a bear.
She smiled shyly and then pointed somewhere. I looked at the direction she was pointing and saw....Pratap Bhaiya standing out of the window which opened in the corridor. He was on duty standing outside my room.
"Oh my god!!! How? And how dare you not tell me?" I asked her pushing her away feeling betrayed.
"What? You were so sad....how could I? That night i came back.. i came to tell you about this but seeing your condition i decided to stay quiet" she said fidgeting with her dupatta.
"How did this happen?" I asked curiously.
"He came to where i was staying and then asked me if we could talk. At first i was confused but still i decided to shrug it off and said yes. We went to the balcony and...."
*Flashback*
Anushka's pov
"Who is anurag?" He asked me.
"He is my friend why?" He nodded.
"Nothing i just saw you with him and then thought to ask you" he said. Making me angry
"Who are you to ask me about my friends or whom I hang out with?" I asked trying to keep calm.
"But you were so close to him that...."
"That? That you felt jealous? That you felt the need to be in his place? Huh? I want to tell you something Mr. Pratap that you are a coward!!! And hence you have no right to ask such questions to someone who has no buisness even meeting you. And i don't even know why you come here-" i was angry at his behaviour and frustrated with the day i had. I wasn't able to sleep and now here i was sleep deprived. And i took it all out on him. But before i could continue he spoke up.
"Because i love you!!!!! Is that what you wanted to hear? Than here it is! I am so in fucking love with you anushka that i can't stop staring at your face. Even when you are sleeping. I can't stop myself from smiling when you smile and- and- this you see right here*points at his chest where heart is located* this was supposed to be a goddamn stone but look! It's now liquid and it's drowning in its own puddle. Love is a disease and so is jealousy and i can't look at you holding hands with someone else when it is supposed to be me!" He said. He said it...and he was so close to me now. He'd basically launched himself on me. He was staring at me. His arms were on the railing of the balcony we were standing and he was looking at me as if he'd just won a war. It indeed was a war between his brain and heart.
Didn't wanted anytime. I took the coller of his khakhi kameez in my hands and attached my lips to his. No matter if he was a warrior or a bodyguard his lips were soft like feather. He didnt moved for a few seconds but soon started moving his lips as well. The arms resting on the railing were now encircled on my waist and his warm hands caressed my bare skin exposed because of the lehenga. The swipe of his thumb on my skin sent fireworks to my whole body. Shivers ran down my spine as his hands moved up and down my back.
*Flashback ends*
"Hayyeeeeeeeeew" i hid my face in my palms thinking about how it would've felt but whenever i tried to imagine it all i felt was jungkook's lips on mine and his arms around my bare waist. Caressing my skin just how Anushka said.
I looked at her and she hand hid her red face in her dupatta too. I giggled and then decided to tease her
"Parde me rehne do...parda na hatao...parda jo uth gya to bhed khul jayega" her face turned redder if that was even possible.
"I am leaving pitaji has work for me" she said and rushed out of the room not looking anywhere. I looked through the window to see anushka rushing towards his father's room from the corridor. Pratap Bhaiya saw her and a smile formed on his lips. And then his eyes met mine. I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he just shook his head at my silly nature.

Thankyou for reading my story!!!
~sofia.