~8~

Nayani's pov

Nayani's pov

'we laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings are all what i have'
I knew a little bit of Korean since i loved the culture of Korea so much.
I just stared and stared at him. He sang it so beautifully.
His hands professionally worked on the sitar as he sang while playing the perfect tune.
I listened to the song but my eyes? They were struck. I never got to clearly look at him until now. And now when i state at him...he is heavenly. I have never seen this beautiful of a man ever. I had said this before. But now when i look at him again. I truly feel it. I was sitting with him on the ground and i could see the beautiful mole just below his lips. His features were just perfect. They never said what a perfect man should look like but when i Stare at him. I think he is the perfect man. A perfect man with a beautiful voice.
The song ended and he opened his eyes.
"Did you like it?" He asked.
I shook my head in denial. He looks disappointed. I chuckle.
"I loved it!" He sighed. I laughed then.
"You sing so beautifully. You must've practiced right?" He nods.
"I did. I practiced everyday."
"Waah you seem passionate about singing"
He chuckles but it is sarcastic.
"I was passionate about getting validation"
"Huh? Validation? What do you mean?"
He widens his eyes as if he had said something he didn't wanted to.
"Uh..i think i should leave it's late" he hurriedly got up and left right away without a second glance. I sighed.
He is a closed book nayani you need to work hard.
I shrugged.
I felt my eyes getting heavy. His soothing voice calmed me and now i was sleepy. I went to my bed and covered myself with duvet and tried to sleep.
A few seconds later i groaned as i was not able to sleep.
I want to know~. I don't think i should be preying in someone's life.
But he looks like he needs to open up. Bottling up emotions is bad for health. But what can I do?
I remembered his request about how he was interested in knowing the country more. I decided to ask maa as soon as I wake up tomorrow. It can be a way to make him open up to me.
--------morning-----------------
Getting ready i head out to go to my parents chambers when someone called me. I recognised the voice. It was anushka.
"Where are you going early in the morning?"
"I am going to ask maa if i can take jungkook out on a round"
"Why are you suddenly intrested in taking him out?" I looked at her with widened eyes
"That's not what i meant! I mean he wanted to go out and enjoy and he asked me to help him know the place better. But i need maa's permission so .." i trailed of not knowing how to complete it.
"Hmm...i understand. Then let's go i am coming with you "
I nodded as i wanted to take the permission before the court started because then i will have to wait till afternoon.
I entered through the corridors which led to the gate of my parents room.
"Rajkumari is arriving " said the gatekeeper.
"Nayani? What happened beta?" She asked me as it was a rare seen of me coming to her this early.
"Maa i wanted to take your permission for something "
"What is it?"
"Jungkook wants to go out and explore more. He said he needed someone who can explain him about different things and their significance. So can I take him for a round?"
"It's nothing to ask beta. Ofcourse you can. He is your friend right"
"Huh? Y-yea-h he is my friend" i never thought about it. Were we friends? I will ask him. I will be happy to have another friend apart from Anushka.
We came out of the room and started walking towards mine.
"So why am I not aware of this new friendship of yours?" She asked little offended.
"Uh.. i didn't knew he was my friend either."
"So why did you call him your friend?"
"Coz i don't knew what else i could call him. And after yesterday night....." I stopped speaking knowing i messed up. I looked at my side and she stood there with her hands crossed over her chest and and an eyebrow raised.
"Care tell what happened yesterday night?"
"Uh... nothing much. Just he...came to me when i was walking alone in the porch not being able to sleep. He said he wasn't able to sleep either so we both started walking. And just to not feel awkward i started talking until i knew i shared myself a little too much." She looks at me and then sighs.
"You don't tell people about you until you feel comfortable with them. That means you are comfortable with him" she smiles at me.
I didn't smile back. I don't know what it was. All i know is when i was walking with him i just wanted him to listen to me. To know me. And a voice inside me said he will listen. And he listened. He said he liked listening to me. And that's when a smile made its way to my lips.
"Uh nayani...pitaji called me to help him out with something. I am leaving okay?"
"Okay " i smiled at her and she ran to the opposite direction where the rooms for the officials were located. Apart from Raj vaidya he also was a great speaker and he played an important part in the court.
I started walking towards my room having nothing to do. I was looking down at my shadow which was ahead of me when i bumped into someone. I was walking with a force and it backfired me and i was about to fall when an arm sneaked around my waist holding me still and preventing me from falling down. My eyes were shut.
I opened them to peek at the person who just saved me from getting injured to meet the same innocent Dow eyes i had seen in the forest the other day. And it was jungkook.
"You need to be more careful princess" he said like a whisper as we were so close i could listen his breathing too.
"Thankyou" he helped me stand straight and chuckled.
"Good morning" he looked joyful.
"Good morning. What made you so happy?"
"Nothing i am always happy" i smiled.
"It's nice to hear that"
He nods still smiling.
"Uh by the way, i asked my mother . We can go out and i can help you explore this country" his eyes lit up
"Really???" He smiled widely and i couldn't help but think how cute he looked with that smile. His eyes went small and his nose scrunched. "Cute " i mumbled unable for him to hear.
He was way too busy in his world of happiness.
"When can we go?"
"Whenever you want"
"Today!"
"Okay..let's go to the local markets today in the evening"
He nodded.
"I should leave i was about to go meet eomma"
"Can I come with you?" He looked at me suprised.
"Huh? You want to meet eomma?"
I nodded slightly. He smiled at me. It was a small one but it said he didn't expected me to go meet her again.
We both walked through the big doors reaching his mother. She was sitting there doing handloom work.
"Eomma" she looks up and smiles at jungkook. And then looks at me and then she smiles wider.

 And then looks at me and then she smiles wider

It was a normal chapter.
They have pretty much got comfortable with eachother.
It's not always jungkook's secrets.
Nayani carries some too.
Upcoming chapters will show how a princess who outside Looks happy is not really the way we think.

Next chapters will be about them roaming in the city and getting more closer.
THANKYOU FOR READING MY STORY!
-sofia.