~22~

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

The Sangeet started right after the sun set. The guests were starting to arrive. The hall where the main function was supposed to be held was decorated beautifully with different flowers and candles. I was standing beside my brother. The function was soon supposed to start.
King kashyap came on the stage and spoke gaining everyone's attention.
"I am glad that you all made it today. As we all know today is the first function of Sangeet and i want all of you to enjoy this function. Krutika is like my own daughter and Jung hoon as well is like my son. And celebrating this day will be the start of their journey they are going to spend together." As the king ended his speech . The announcer announced.
"Princess krutika and princess nayani are arriving" hearing the announcement my heart started beating in my chest like i was the one getting married.
"You are the definition of beauty
Your eyes...are the ocean of beauty"
She was looking so beautiful that i couldn't look away from her. She was holding the arm of her sister and helping her walk towards the front. I looked beside me to see the same expression on hyungs face.
Nayani's eyes wandered in the hall and then landed on me. She smiled at me and i smiled back. She should've looked away but she didn't and just like that we stared at eachother.
After she made sure her sister was sitting comfortably she made her way towards me or hyung....
She was looking at hyung with a teasing smile.
"You know brother in laws are called jiju in India" she said to hyung.
"You can call me that aswell sister in law" he winked at her. I could help but feel jealous as how hyung was able to talk like that with her but me? Naah If i will say something like that she might go in shock. So let it be.
"So jiju? Do you like my sister?" She asked teasingly.
"Ofcourse she is so bea-" he cleared his throat for giving too much info.
Nayani laughed.
"It's okay...she is all yours to compliment after all" she said and hyung was a tomato now.
------after sangeet--------------
The Sangeet was done but now was the time for the western type after party where we were all supposed to wear westerns.
I was walking back to the hall after changing. It was a party with just the closed ones.
I thought of asking nayani if she was ready so that we can walk together.
I informed the maid about my arrival. And she came out with a reply that nayani wants me to come inside.
I went inside and saw nayani standing beside the dressing table with her hands on the back.
"What's wrong?" I asked her as she had a panicked expression on her face.
"Uh ...well ...." She was trying to let the words out with seem to be struck in her throat.
I went closer to her.
"What happened nayani?" I asked her in a calm way in order to calm her down.
"My z-zip g-got struck" she said and her face became red with embarassment.
"You want me to help you?" I asked. As she couldve told a maid but she didn't.
"Y-yes please.....but please close you e-eyes" she said.
"Ofcourse" i closed my eyes and i could feel her move.
She took my hand and kept it on the zip of her dress.
I slowly held the zipper and tried to move it upwards. But it was struck.
After a few tries i was still trying when due to extra force and small size of zipper my hand slipped. And it came in contact with nayani's bare skin of back.
"W-wh-at happened?" She asked.
"N-nothing my h-hand slipped" i didn't heard a response so i again held the zipper with my eyes still closed and tried working on the zipper again.
After a few more tries i was finally able to move the zipper.
I opened my eyes
"Done." She let out a breath of relief.
"I am sorry you had to do this but i asked the only maid present here and she was not able to do it even after a million tries." She said huffing and it made me smile. She was too cute.
My eyes trailed down to her gown and i felt myself get breathless.
She was looking way too beautiful. I had seen her in Indian attire and she looked so beautiful in that clothes but this........she looked like a fairy.